1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Which AQ3D Class would you like to be released next? (Berserker, Healer, Moglomancer or Other)

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Raffiel, Mar 6, 2019.

Which AQ3D Class would you like to be released next?

1. Berserker

2. Moglomancer

3. Healer

4. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Necromancer shall soon go live for everyone to earn with tokens along with Doomwood Part two. The current three classes AQ3D development team is working on are Berserker, Healer and Moglomancer. Would you like to see some other class released next (mention in comments section) or one of the aforementioned classes? Also, please participate in the poll, thx ))

2. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I believe moglomancer will become AE devs priority for now.

But I vote for healer since healer is one of most basic class in rpg after warrior, thief, and black mage (based on Final Fantasy 1)

Raffiel likes this.
  3. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I think if it is to have healer they would have already put it as one of the initials.
    it is very likely that the next class will be an area damage magician, such as aqw's dark blood stormking.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Healer class, preferably, since that tends to be a starter class for new players. Would be weird if they left Open Beta to Live without a Healer class option. And they've already nerfed potions with the new PvP update (which affects PvE), so why not add Healer? Already seen people complaining about the potion nerf.

Anyway, here's my idea for Healer Class (doesn't include a cross-skill right now).
    [​IMG]

5. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Moglomancer would be my next class. Just because they have talked about it the most. What I'm hoping for is when it's early access all the 100$+ kickstarters get it for free and then then it gets released for DCs all of the normal kickstarters get it for free without needing to pay 2000 DCs or doing class dailies.

6. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    AE should just disallow use of potions in PvP altogether to be frank. With Paladin, Guardian and the upcoming Healer class, I don't think having potions in PvP is a good idea and not everyone uses them anyway (I am one of those players who avoid using them) so removing them would get rid of the advantage from players who have them so everyone is on the equal ground as we should be.

Your idea for Healer does look good! I am concerned about the duration of Prophet's Potential though, Do you keep it until you get knocked out or does it have a duration and if so how long is it? What cross skill could Healer have? What could Healer's cross skill be? I would suggest maybe something that heals a bit and gives a defensive buff. We got Holy Bolt which is a smart heal so having a basic single target heal wouldn't be a bad idea but the balance issues can definitely ensue.

7. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    They most likely shall not remove potions from pvp though. Whereas Healer's Cross Skill is concerned, a defensive buff would be nice. Another interesting option could be an AoE HoT.

8. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Right now it looks like Undead Slayer is going to be the next class to come out at least according to the game plan. What it's going to be like? Paladin that is not as defense focused and actually deals damage.

9. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think Undead Slayer should wait awhile. We already have Paladin and Guardian so I think we should focus on more unique classes.

10. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I would personally want Moglomancer come out next to be honest.

11. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah, likewise. Hopefully it will be really unique and will include battle pets. :3

12. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I still vote for the healer, healer, healer, healer, and healer.
    It's primary job in all kind RPG.
    They can save your pot and your money.
    Because every MMORPG I played, I always choose this class ex RO Acolyte, PW Elf Priest, L2R Elf Elder, etc.

13. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Zerk would be nice waiting a long time

14. BLoodyHeLL

BLoodyHeLL Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    we need healer class first coz they nerf the potions!

15. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Think they gave some leniency towards potion cooldowns by decreasing the time a bit. I do hope for more use for secondary potions (AKA mana potions), because right now, there's not really a need for them, especially since most classes don't rely too heavily on mana, or just don't rely on it at all. If they do add Healer class, hopefully it won't just be an overpowered support class that can sustain forever in combat.

16. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Only classes which would use mana potions are Guardian, Paladin and Mage (if you don't have the passive). If all classes used mana (like they used to) then mana potions would see more use but it would be pretty stale class design. I hope also that AE won't go crazy with Healer because it could make pretty much all content a breeze.