1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Which mmorpg game are you playing currently??

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by likesiwon, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikeadyn

Vikeadyn Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    I played Shaiya for a while, I was also in a guild called Seppuca. I think My character got to 31 and thats it..I got tired of getting 1 or 2 quests from a quest giver in the mid to upper 20 level ranges, after just dinging to the next level, finishing the 2 quest, and having an almost completly emptied experience bar starring back at me with no other new quests in sight.

So what do I have to do to get to the next level? Grind, grind, and grind, killing the same NPC creatures that provide minimum experience points from every creature death, over and over just to try and fill that almost completely emptied XP bar. just to advance 1 more level, and unlock 2 more quests :furious3:

Shaiya to me is one of the worst grinding experiences I ever encountered in any free MMORPG.

Sorry Shaiya players the game to me just plained sucked after 20 level.

2. spaceconquests

spaceconquests Little Spike

Credit:
    check out the one spaceconquests.com

3. Elfen

Elfen Stuck in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    I think the best ones are Maplestory and Mabinogi

4. mikecross666

mikecross666 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    thus the wonder king online has a bot

need it to make my leveling much quicker

if you have and tried it send me a message

thank you

hope someone one need it badly...lolZ

5. ilovepco

ilovepco BamBam

Credit:
    for my part i am playing pokemon cyrus online at Project
    it's the best pokemon mmorpg out there, with all what a pokemon game needs, and of course, new and great features.
    it's still in beta, and continuously updated.
    i suggest to all pokemon lovers to go and check it out.

6. slessman

slessman Big Brute

Credit:
    I will take a look at that pokemon game. I have wanted to check it out before when I first heard about it. But then again I have also been playing Ryzom a lot lately so I don't know how much time I'd have for another MMO.

7. SaraQde

SaraQde BamBam

Credit:
    WoW of course~ xD

8. AkashaGunn

AkashaGunn BamBam

Credit:
    I like playing Fiesta for me its fun. I have made a lot of friends one there as well. Sorry I am not one to like to pay to play any game. I am a tester for Divine Soul right now and really wishing it would come out soon. Its really fun. :p

9. mikecross666

Credit:
    is any one here playing wonder king

10. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Uh, I can't remember the last MMORPG I played. I think it was Allods Online. It seemed like a cool game at the time, but I found myself early on doing the same thing, and I suprisingly got bored. Especially since the best parts of the game are near the end with Astral Ship Battles.

Right now, I'm playing Earth Eternal, and I'm suprisingly having fun with it, so far. I'm gonna play it some more when I make it back home from Church, maybe.

11. zxlkas

zxlkas BamBam

Credit:
    Latale From OGPLANET and grandchase

12. mikecross666

Credit:
    i will try atlantica online and perfect world and combat arms

13. cameronna

cameronna Ogre Newling

Credit:
    runes of magic is awsome

14. infina

infina MMORPG Addict Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I'm currently waiting for the global release of Aika online, and I'm playing the Battle of the Immortals beta

15. HmmOk

HmmOk Big Brute

Credit:
  16. Vikeadyn

Credit:
    Meh...I been playing Runes of Magic, mostly....I been on the World of Warcraft ban-wagon for a little over 4 years straight, until I quit WoW around a year and a half ago. Runes of Magic isn't bad at all, it's basicly a WoW clone. The only problem about it, is, once you reach close to level caps, which currently is level 55, soon to be 60. You have to purchase a Diamond Game Card. They sell them at a 7 eleven or Target only, to be egilable for end game content.

I also been messing around with Soul of the Ultimate Nation (S.U.N). It is a different kind of MMORPG. The graphics are pretty nice too.

17. TheZeus

TheZeus BamBam

Credit:
    I used to play World of Warcraft, but I quit cold turkey about 8 months ago and haven't gone back. I liked it with 40 man raids.

I play Seyerdin Online (Seyerdin - Free Online RPG) now. I enjoy old-school retro 2d online rpgs. I used to play several others, but my time only allows me to play this one.

18. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    We may do something with Runes of Magic next month:).

19. Vikeadyn

Credit:
    Sweeeeet Im in if you do something with Runes of Magic. If its gonna be a voteing poll, RoM got my vote already, hands down. The guild Castles, and Toon Homes are a huge plus..Every MMORPG should have them.

:confused: Not sure why Blizzard didn't think of it first.....

20. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    I didn't know RoM requires you to pay for end-game access. :-/ Luckily, not too much of a problem. Unless it's P2P.

For some reason, I didn't like Soul of the Ultimate Nation as much as RoM. Not my type of game, and the limited character creation options and stock character design drove me away early on.

Right now, I'm thinking of focusing on non-MMORPG games again, and I've noticed how much more fun I have in a non-MMO game than I do in most MMORPGs. I've also noticed how dungeon crawlers are possibly something I could get into, even though they're not my usual choice of games. Usually I like a adventure game and RPG with more freedom, instead of basically running through one dungeon to another.

Right now, I've gotten some interest in torchlight, recalled this interesting and fun "niceware" game called SoulFu, and found this silly room-based game known as Dungeon Party. I'm also thinking of trying Diablo.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.