1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Which MMORPG is the best yet F2P ?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by ZaRaV, Apr 28, 2020.

1. ZaRaV

ZaRaV MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Let's see which has more fans of F2P games

2. Heartt

Heartt Brute

Credit:
    The best one is call of duty mobile

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think it varies among everyone, particularly what they find interesting in a free MMORPG (are you looking for the best story, the best PvP, best combat mechanics, or what?). Personally, I don't think there's one particular MMORPG that is "the best", but you could always divide them by categories to find what's suitable.

For instance, I could recommend maybe ArcheAge for PvP, maybe MapleStory for the 2D gameplay, maybe Lord of the Rings Online for story. But personally I think paid MMORPGs do a better job at things like story, character development, and bountiful content (sometimes PvP, if you're fine with playing with random players), but free MMORPGs are generally better for PvP as long as that MMORPG isn't plagued with a bunch of cheaters since being a free game MMORPG allows you to play with friends you know without worrying about money.

4. Sepherus96

Sepherus96 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    The best one for me is aq3d