1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Who's your favourite SNSD member?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Rageaholic, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rageaholic

Rageaholic Epic Llama Farmer The Pit

Credit:
  2. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    [​IMG]

At least they know their work place. (according to the wiki picture they are in what looks like a kitchen)

Honestly though, never heard of them. looked up youtube vids. Way too girly but not girl pop for america. I think it is like they took Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and Gwen Stefani's looks/singing style with a Korean taste but okay =p.

Some of them look odd and I believe a few of them have their hair dyed. Definitely could be overused in anime intros if they sung in Japanese. Still, could be used in fan-made anime intros ^.6 possibly using Shoujo-type anime.

Seohyun the Lead Singer looks like brenda song from suite life of zach and cody.

Sooyoung the Lead Dancer.

they are both decent looking.

and on a different note...what is with korean bands. Why can't they stay with just one name? I've seen a few boy bands that my friend likes. She told me they have like 7 different names since they have expanded from one country to the next. o.0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
  3. Rageaholic

Rageaholic Epic Llama Farmer The Pit

Credit:
    Seohyun isn't the lead singer... Taeyeon is.

4. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    was going off a youtube comment to compare person to number (on their shirts in the video they had numbers on their jerseys). Don't trust that comment then ;o

5. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    dunno who they r, but i like them all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.