1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Who's your idol, whats your story ?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Zyzz, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Zyzz

Zyzz Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    As topic title say, who is your idol? So, me 1st ..:
    My idol is gym junkie known as Zyzz (Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian) he was Australian bodybuilder ,personal trainer, internet celebrity and part-time striper.. He was born in Moscow (ethnic Kurd) so late his family moves to Australia, he started training because he was skiny kid and every1 laugh him... So he decided to change his life ( http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/177/760/43abc_ORIG-zyzz4.jpg picture talks more than anything ) .. But unfortunately on 5 August 2011, Aziz Shavershian suffered a heart attack in a sauna, while on holiday in Pattaya, Thailand, he was taken to a hospital, where doctors were unable to revive him, so he passed away at 22 ... The reason of his death is most congenital heart defect, than anabolic steroids finished him in sauna .. Today he is known like Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules and God of AESTHETICS .. Gone but not forgoten! Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian - Zyzz (24.03.1989 - 05.08.2011) Rest in peace ! FOREVER MIRIN' (I share his story with you for his birthday as you can see in 3 days and i will keep his legacy alive to the last day of my life) .. Here is his life in 1 video if you are interested in : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqy-iaMVsuY ..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
  2. Rezerva

Rezerva Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  3. Fenix1950

Fenix1950 Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Good storry good game