1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Worst moments with bugs

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by ugmsrocks09, Aug 23, 2017.

1. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    What are some of the worst moments you had with bugs?

2. I'm assuming that you mean insects, not computer bugs. For me, the worst moment I have had with insects is dealing with a trail of ants all over the kitchen, and even if you tried to get rid of them all, they just keep coming back. It takes forever for the ants to go away, so I usually have to move non-refrigerated food elsewhere while the ants are invading the kitchen.

3. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    I think that worst moment with bugs (insects in real life) was when i woke up in a middle of night seeing some kind of spider on my bed.
    I took it outside and fell asleep in a second, was shocked in the morning because i thought it was a dream.

4. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    A flying ant got in my mouth as i yawned and bit me when i tried to spit it out... and this happened recently about a month ago... man this was really a one of a kind experience... hhahahahahaha :p

5. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    When i was sleeping i woke up in a middle of the night cuz of a big spider crawling on my FACE!

6. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    One time during summer maybe about 10 years ago i had my room little bit messy, there was sugar trails in few places and i had dropped pieces of popsicles that had dried to the floor and one day literally an army of ants appeared.
    I was just going to pick up one of my PS2 controllers off the floor in front of my television and i found a pack of ants under it and then i started to check around places finding out that my whole room was swarming with ants and i had to get my room cleaned right up and since then i have not seen that many ants in my room considering when i saw one it was alone and as such it was most likely a scout every time.
    To think of it i have not seen any ants in my room for few summers for whatever reason even when my room was little messy with sugary liquids on the floor but i cleaned them up when i made a mess, i guess i learned my lesson.

7. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I woke up to a bee stinging my foot. Very painful. Smh
    Is bee a bug? Haha

8. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Technically, no. I was also going to say that one time I had 52 mosquito bites at once, but I found out that they aren't bugs either, so I guess I can't say I've had experiences with any true bugs. :(

subeJ likes this.
  9. paulhar1s50n

paulhar1s50n Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Flying cockroach scares me the most. Worst experience was when this flying cockroach chose to land on top of my head!

10. StormJayne

StormJayne Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    after reading the thread title.. all i'm thinking is in-game bugs..
    lol..
    and here you are talking with "bugs" XD

well roaches for me, when i'm busy playing league with rank games, probably around 40min game.. last clash...
    them a freaking roach fly towards my foot.. XD

guess what we lose....

11. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I've had more worst moments with game bugs than actual insects/bugs.

12. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    My worst moment was on the mountain when we had our camping, It was raining on that night insects suddenly gathered around our tents maybe to get some shelter. I had so many bug bites on my body the worst part was my feet to legs.

13. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    One day I was returning home from a 2-3 day camp. When I went to my dresser to put some of my clothes away I found a very big wolf spider roaming around in my clothing. I am terrified of spiders. I think someone killed it for me but I had to carry the dead body to the trash. Another time I was just using my laptop at my desk and I noticed something in the corner of my eye. There was the biggest spider I had ever seen right on the wall above my laptop. I moved sooo fast out of the room and when I finally had the courage to come back and try to kill it it was gone.

Raffiel likes this.
  14. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    On one of my excursions, I had to lodge in a small hotel and the mattress was filled with bed bugs - -

15. Yeah, hotels are generally the worst place to be in. I try to avoid them if I can, not just because it costs a lot to stay at a hotel overnight, but because of the quality of the hotel. It's usually not a problem if I travel to a destination, because usually the destination is someone's house or apartment, especially if I'm visiting someone. But if it's a car trip that requires staying overnight, I think it'd be better to have a plane ride instead, just to avoid going to a hotel.