1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

WoT F2P

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Supernatural, Nov 2, 2010.

What tree do u play in the game?

1. German!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Russian!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. American!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I don't play the game.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hi Guys,

Has anyone heard of a MMO FPS that's F2P called "World of Tanks"? Its set in Europe WWII where there are so far 60 types of tanks of: American, German, and Russian. (eventually there will be 150 to include UK, Japanese, and French tanks)

This is a game developer i believe based out of "Belarus" and right now they're in Closed Beta and taking applications.

Here's the 4 page FAQ section to the game itself.

In the article i read about this action MMO it will consist of 15 vs. 15 tank battles. Where most maps in rural settings will be 1KM in size. Urban setting a bit smaller and the Faq section mentions desert maps of up to 25KM in size. Once you die in any given round of a battle your out for good until the next battle engagement. There is a chase camera to view your buddies efforts in a battle.

I suppose the TOGers that enjoyed "Desert Combat" from the BF 1942 series. May like to check this out as well. The game when it reaches Open Beta will begin to support Clans of up to 100 members. Where provinces won in battle will yeild RTS elements to the game play. (IE factories, income in credits and Gold (gold is purchasable currency from real cash), etc...)

Tanks are broken down into Light Tanks, Med Tanks, Hvys Tanks, Tank destroyers and Self propelled arty. Each have their own good and bad points.

So did any1 tried this game, and what tank tree will u choose, Germans, Russians or the Americans?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.