1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Helper #1

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Velja99, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Velja99

Velja99 Elite Ogre New Ogre

Credit:
    Hello guys ! I will be Helping our members out and will post guides how to lvl up faster , guides where to train your professions and many more... So lets get started!
    First Lesson:Where to level up-Alliance Zone
    From 1-10 level you level at place where you started
    From level 10-20 you can level at: Bloodmyst Isle , Darkshore , Loch Modan , Westfall and Redridge Mountain.
    From level 20-30 you can levet at: Redridge Mountains(a little ) , Stonetalon Mountains , Ashenvale , Duskwood , Hillsbrad Foothills and Wetlands.
    From 30-40 level you can level at: Alterac Mountains , Arathi Highlands , Desolace , Stranglethorn Vale , Dustwallow Marsh.
    From level 40-50 you can level at: Feralas , Hinterlands , Tanaris , Searing Gogre , Azshara , Blasted Lands , Un'goro Crater and Felwood.
    From level 50-60 you can level at: Burning Steppes , Western Plaguelands , Deadwind Pass , Eastern Plaguelands , Winterspring , Moonglade , Silithus , Hellfire Peninsula and For Death Knights( only they can level up there at that level) Scarlet Enclave
    From level 60-70 you can level at: Zangarmarsh , Terokkar Forest , Nagrand , Blade's Edge Mountains , Netherstorm , Shadowmoon Valley , Deadwind Pass , Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra.
    From level 70-80 you can level at: Isle of Quel'Danas , Dragonblight , Grizzly Hills , Zul'Drak , Sholazar Basin , Crystalsong Forest , Hrothgar's Landing , Icecrown , Storm Peaks and Wintergrasp.
    The leveling depends of which part of WoW you are playing but i think there's not much difference and it is all up to you where you want to level up.
    That is all from me in WoW Helper today. If you liked this post you can click on "Like" and if you think that i helped you click on "Thanks" button.

2. GenRex3

GenRex3 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
  3. Korni

Korni DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    How long do you play wow? ckalja99 ??

4. FrendlyLeBlanc

FrendlyLeBlanc King of Shadows and Rockets The Pit

Credit:
    Oh Ckalja this is great from you... I dipont play WoW more because didnt understand game so much but this is great :)
    Liked

5. Velja99

Velja99 Elite Ogre New Ogre

Credit:
    Aww... Thanks Friendly ^^ Really glad someone appreciates my work. :)

6. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Thanks for the information. But you can always rush in the dungeons. :)

7. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Tnx for the info friend. :)