1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

WOW-like MMORPG but FREE Collection

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by deadplayer, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadplayer

deadplayer Brute The Pit

Credit:
    So many mmropgs are said to resemblance to WoW. Why not list them out? If you know others, just put them up.

Dekaron: 2Moons - There is instanced dungeons in which you get your own assigned dungeon, that only you can see kind of like World Of Warcraft.

Dekaron: 2Moons is a fusion-fantasy 3D MMORPG set in a violent, Middle Ages-like scenerio. Its realistic environment and explosive adventure make this extraordinary game much like watching a fast-paced action movie. You must journey into this magical world with hundreds of other adventurers and explore perilous dungeons and fantastical cities in the world of Trieste.
    Official site: http://http://www.gametribe.com/gt/dekaron.do (EU)
    2Moons - Free Fantasy MMORPG (US)

Perfect World -A complete WoW Clone. The game features an auction house, similar to that of World of Warcraft and a crafting system where players have to collect resources outside town, think mining and herbalism from World of Warcraft.

Perfect World is a 3D MMORPG that takes place in a gorgeously designed fantasy world. Perfect world is definitely one of the best looking MMORPGs ever released and has one of the most in depth character customization system of any MMORPG.
    Official site: http://www.perfectworld.ms (EU)
    Perfect World International (International)
    PERFECT WORLD (English) ((Malaysia)
    http://perfectworld.levelupgames.ph (Philippines)

Talisman Online -1. Auction House - This game has an auction house and banking similar to World of Warcraft. In fact, just looking at the screenshots on this page shows that the game bears a strong resemblance to WoW. Talisman Online incorporates some of WoW's better ideas to make the game more player-friendly.
    2. Combat - Combat is intuitive and borrows from World of Warcraft in several ways. It is an essential part, as with any MMO, of accomplishing your goals as a player. In order to build up your equipment and increase your talisman powers, you need to hunt monsters for points. The more points you have, the better your equipment upgrades can be.

Talisman Online is a free 3D multiplayer online role-playing game. It happened in an ancient fantasy world, people take adventure to enhance their magic skill to protect the peace of the world. But some omens showing the Evils are revived, so it's the time for you to defeat the Evils.
    Oficial site: Talisman Online

2. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    good list!

would you say 4 story is a wow clone too?

3. WowAddict...xD

WowAddict...xD Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I once used to play talismans online. Just looking at the screen shot Made me go mad! but...my dad said i cant play games with magic! (-_-) So! there! Can some one Pleeeeeeeeeeesss help me find a good MMORPG that resembles WoW in many ways? Note: No magic) Thankz :D...:p...:)...:/...:(

4. darkmeiser

darkmeiser Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Isn't WoW using magic? Sorry if I ask coz i dont play WoW...^^

5. Julein

Julein Idiocracy At Its Best The Pit

Credit:
    WOW ADDICT <<< aren't we all, except GW fanboys :rifle: and Runescape noobs

6. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    No magic as in no Runes of Magic?

7. mikecross666

mikecross666 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    i have a game like wow to requim online i just started playing the game

8. WowAddict...xD

WowAddict...xD Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I started to play Hero online so far i cant see any magic. It does kinda resemble WoW. actually it resembles Talismans online which resembles WoW....so....yea. Also Scions of fate seems interesting. It reminds me of Arua Rose online. which is another game i played <Before dad banned that too> couldn't see any magic in that either but...hey!

All games mentioned above are 3D MMORPGs very delightful and colorful<>Except Hero online. all Ive experienced is choppy laggy game play. wouldn't have advertised this game if i wasn't hoping you all would have better luck.

________
    Arua Rose online: Level 55 soldier.
    Hero online: Level 2Dan 1Kyu got no idea bout my class. 2Dan means 20 lvlz 1Kyu means 1 lvl.
    Scions of Fate: Level 21. blades man.

9. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    I dont find perfect world anything at all like WoW let alone a WoW clone.. lol

Allods I find is the closest WoW clone to date and maybe even Rift. Rift is very similiar to WoW but its like they took WoW and made it 10x better.

10. ruki114

ruki114 BamBam

Credit:
    Wait why would your dad say no magik?
    and yes i like to spell Magik like that
    Rohan:blood feud is much like Wow except for the fact that you can't jump
    but 1)auction house
    2)time based spells-as in you use it and it needs to cool down
    and it has no magic if you don't use races like elfs/darkelfs that use magic based atks:cheesy:

11. curdapio

curdapio BamBam

Credit:
    WoW has really influenced other MMO's, though I already quit
    playing it years ago. GW2 sparks my interest right now. ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.