1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Yorick vs Gnar

Discussion in 'Champion Versus' started by ElZarid123, Aug 25, 2016.

1. ElZarid123

ElZarid123 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Which champ do you prefer more on top lane ? Gnar is amazing tank which have pretty good damage in early an late game,he can also turn into bigger Gnar and then you get so much HP that is pretty good for teamfight damage,Yorick is reworked,amazing and OP champion which have amazing damage and really good abillities and his new look too.I prefer Yorick more but I think they are both amazing.That's it,what do you think about these 2 champs ?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  2. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think gnar is much stronger, both in early game and late game and he is in a better spot than yorick

3. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I would prefer Yorick more for top than Gnar.
    So i think Yorick is stronger, but to play him you need just a little skill (cuz of ghosts), then you are op.

4. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hard ti say but I would chose gnar because he is much easyer to play and he has easy kit