1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Your funniest moment in elementary school

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Snowy, Jul 24, 2017.

1. I remember my 5th grade chorus course where everyone was singing a song (cannot remember what song, but it sounded foreign) and I would interrupt the song by singing a word incorrectly when the teacher wasn't looking. A few students beside me laughed and our teacher eventually noticed that a few students were intentionally not singing the song correctly. I didn't get in trouble for it, but it was hilarious, especially to see our teacher react.

Amethystlock and Forgotten_Dream like this.
  2. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I can remember one of my class mate in the gym farted out loud. The sound resonated throughout the gym room, and was heard throughout area. Everyone bursted out laughing.

3. Forgotten_Dream

Forgotten_Dream Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    poop in my pants at 2nd grade loll, it was my funniest and worst moment in elementary school

ugmsrocks09 likes this.
  4. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Another funny moment I can recall is asking a girl out without knows how to actually asking a girl out lol. Everyone laughed at me on that day.

5. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    my memories are best after school at my friends' house, it was funny every time

6. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    One of my friends in elementary school got called to the principal's office and instead he decided to run out of the school and there were a bunch of supervisors chasing after him. I didn't even know about this till he told me in high school.

7. Some of the things elementary teachers do is announce that there's going to be a test or some assignment (anything intimidating) at the beginning of April. I remember one teacher telling students the day before (on March 31st) to prepare for a math pop quiz for the next day, and then on that next day, there was no quiz, just a prank. There was a lot of commotion and elation.