1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

ZO New Expansion – Galactic Armada Revealed

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by ALTO, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALTO

ALTO Brute

Credit:
    Are there any Sci-fi MMO fans, out there? Has anyone ever heard of, or played, Zero Online? Anybody know ZO will come out with a brand new expansion?

[​IMG]

The New Expansion, “Galactic Armadaâ€, will be launched in universe of ZO, on April 28th. I really want to find some ZO fans to battle it out in the new space war with me! I just found this video from YouTube; it contains the Fleet System, 8 kinds of Warships, Fleet Building, Warship Building, Fleet Mission, Warship Purchase and Space War! I'm very interested in the 8 different kinds of Warships, Fleet Building feature and the Space War, especially!

Here is the link of this video.
    YouTube - ZO's new expansion - Galactic Armada!

And below, there are some cool pictures of the Warships:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aren't they great? I really like them a lot. Try to imagine what it would be like to be a brave pilot, on your very own warship, being a part of an epic war in space! How exciting!

I am a huge fan of all kinds of sci-fi stuff. Anyways, any info people have about this series would be cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.