1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Zodiac Online (2d turn based MMORPG)

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by salafid, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salafid

salafid Ogre Newling

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    Aquarius, Pisces, Aries… It’s not unusual to feel those names are familiar and the words “Twelve Constellations†suggests itself immediately. We all know everything related to the Twelve Constellations, but do you know the Zodiac signs in the east, which have a one-to-one relationship with the constellation? And the origin of them?

Here’s the story.

Once upon a time, there was a prophecy in the heavens that sooner or later the final day of the world will come, which is called “Doomsday“. On this day, a gang of atrocious demons will be unleashed and plunge the whole world into chaos.

Jade Emperor, the head of the heavens, has long been worried about it until an Immortal presents an idea of excellence, namely sending 12 deities to the mortal world and preventing the heralded tragedy.

Therefore, 12 immortals depart to the human world and transform into 12 animals, guarding all living creatures. They win respect and reputation from people by their day-and-night working. So people call them the Zodiac Envoys.

However, everything still remains to be seen. Will Doomsday be able to be stopped? If it fails, will the Zodiac Envoys be able to defeat these demons? And which Zodiac will be your favorite one?

Come to Zodiac Online to find all the answers!

The game I am am playing now is Zodiac Online, it’s my most favorite online MMORPG. The game is turn based like the earlier Final Fantasy game and the characters and the background scenery looks very cool with a touch of anime style in 2D or 2.5D graphics. The thing I like about it is the unique character classes and innovative character growth system with infinite builds, this doesn’t hinder you from picking whatever character you want since you can decide what you would like them to be: ex: mage, healer, attacker, tanker, mage healer, attacker healer…etc etc.. the combinations are endless. Another thing I like about the game is the unique pet system where you can evolve your zodiac pets up to the 3rd advanced or rare form. The game has a nice storyline to it and you can teamup with alot of players to help you out with the quests, join guilds, get married, etc…

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Is Zodiac anything like Atlantica Online?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.