1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blog entries by Awen Blade

1. Being a newbie artist is really hard, because you just started that journey and you dont know if you can survive or not... Being a newbie is really hard since you dont know anything yet and you need to practice and practice until you become a pro in your chosen medium... The good thing about...
  2. AQ3D Travel Form really makes the game more unique... I know some games have this feature already, but AQ3D is still in testing phase and it is great that they think of that feature... There are already more than 5 Travel Forms right now in the game... The only unique travel form right now is...
  3. For a Student and also a video games player , it is really hard to manage your time... But based on my experience, there are many ways to manage your time... Do what is really IMPORTANT, I am saying IMPORTANT not NEEDED, why? Because if you say needed , you need to get that certain thing from a...
  4. I found this forum when my recommended this one. Well, i already saw the main site during a giveaway(Gameogre Promotional Capes)... I created an account in the mainsite(i already forget that account) then tried to get some codes... Then a couple of months later, i tried to create an account in...
  5. There are different reasons why players of games stop playing the game...So Lets talk about AQ3D... Players stop in different reasons, First and the mostly cause is Lack of Game Content... They stop because the game is lacking lots of contents , and ofcourse it will lack some contents because...
  6. This is a great thing to compare this two games created by Artix Entertainment... AQW was released about almost 9 years already... It was one of the greatest success of AE since when they launched it , many gamers got attracted to it but then after how many years the game lose lots of players...
  7. This game is a 2D Survival game... You will be the one to choose your destiny but honestly overall when i played this game , i never ever WIN/Survive!!! I like the game because you will play choose your destiny but then its really hard even if i choose the easiest Mode of the game... Well this...
  8. This crafting item is kinda hard to get though we can get it by doing the random dungeon... You can get it by drop from mini boss and bosses in dungeon and also by crafting it using 10x Battle Gem Shard... Well when you join the dungeon your level will decrease/increase to Level 5 and monsters...
  9. Well this is a great MMORPG in mobile and it really stands out with other game during that time.. You can choose between different servers. Do the Storyline which is good and choose from 3 different Classes.. I think its Hunter, Priest and Knight... It is really a great game... Recommended...
  10. OMFG!!! This game is really a great one... This game showcase the Greek Gods/Goddesses like Zeus , Athena and etc... This also shows Demi Gods like Perseus , Hercules and other demis... The twist of this game is that the Gods/Goddesses are in the new type or they are in the future type that they...
  11. This robot is really a cool one. Well, it looks like a pumpkin ofcourse... But the cool skills of it is really awesome!!! And also when you upgrade it and reached a new stage... It upgrades its equipments and it is really cool... I really like this robot right now...
  12. The game is a Pocket Edition of the Main game in Computer which is Minecraft. The contents are the same but of course the computer version have more contents than the Mobile or PE version. The game is great , you can build your own house, village, Building or anything that you want in 2...
  13. The game is good. Its easy and Simple but it becomes boring. I dont know whats the use of the Resources. The game is repeating though it have a great graphics. The game play also is good but not really 100% Good... I can rate the game 5/10.
  14. This is also a great mobile game. I really boxing and this is just come from the movie Real Steel ... Ofcourse Atom is in that game. First is you will choose in 3 Robots and then use it to fight. I really like the flow of the game and you can change the color of your robot. You can also do some...
  15. This is a simple mobile game which you will just try to hit a fruit and not miss any of it. I really like the music. You can buy different themes, pens and also you can change the mode of the game. The game is just simple but awesome.