1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blog entries by Deku1

1. after rly good tournaments i lost 10tours in 1st round in a row.....i dont have that much luck with a team and with a champs....today i was 2nd place after long time ago......when my rp came i ll send new shen skin to one guy who deservers it!
  2. today i played 3 tournaments and i won one tournament and earn 2000rp..... my team played rly good and me as well..... another one i lost cause my game crashed and still i dont know why..... i needed to repatch my game:/ when i got my 2000rp i think i ll buy final boss veigar or project vayne ... :)
  3. today i went in gym as always and i was working legs overall....i did arms a bit but legs were in the forefront.....i saw one good girl in gym and i helped her for some tips in gym cause she is first time there.....she is rly cute and her body is good.....tommorow i ll go again and i hope she ll...
  4. i played lol tournament today and i finished in quaterfinlas .... we lost cause when bad fight... if we win this game we could get 1000rp .....that was rly sad cause one player :/ .... tommorow i ll try again,cause me need rp for god fist lee sin :D did someone here played any good tournament before
  5. what u think what gonna w8 for u in future ?maybe some ultra good computers or robots etc... i think in future we ll use teleportion...this gonna be funny...i cant w8 that when we gonna to new planet but we need for that some good roccat :D
  6. today i played several games and half of them were rly good cause noone in our team wasnt flame or smth like that...i dont understand why they are flaming between themselves.....why every kid who has 14years wants to say smth bad to my family or me.....riot should ban every toxic kid from this...
  7. i watched 4th ep today and while i was watching i forget a lot of characters which i saw in 1st and 2nd season...:/ i think new season gonna be rly interesting....i was watching last ep with my sister and she rly love kanenki(sassan)...she thinks that he is cute...however mado is badass for me ....
  8. today when i backed from school my sister made me lunch before and she went to school...my dog was be alone in house and when i came back my dog was eating my lunch :D......i was laughing 10mins....i think he jumped on table and he started to eat my meat ... :D that was rly funny day ....
  9. i was late at school cause i was sleeping till 10a.m. ... my mom was angry cause i woke up in 10a.m. and cause im late at school...i was late like 2 hours and i got 2 unjustified classes...after 3rd classes we were going outside and we ate sandwiches...next class our teacher didnt come and we...
  10. yesterday,during Easter,my family and me made a grill...we had a lot of fun and whole day we was talking some stories from our lifes...my dog stole one meat from us hehe xd,he just jumped on chair than on table and just took one meat and ate it...my dad was angry a bit xd....i was laughing a lot :D
  11. today 4 hours i was watching this anime and i m impresed....how good are characters acutaly...my sister was impresed about this anime too and she came to watch anime with me...she thinks zoro is badass.. :"D i think he is not badass :/ but whatever and when i saw 800ep+ i was very happy..i cant...
  12. my motivation for traning is summer...I want to have body like Ronaldo on pool....when i got tired while im doing traning i just remember how my body was 2years ago(one fat boy)...i just want to be healty and i dont want to be fat....thats my motivation whats yours?
  13. Today I was thinking about web design.I dont know how this job is acutaly hard but I want to try to became one web-designer.I think this job is well-paid.In my opinion,every job about computer will be well-paid in future.What u think about it(write in comment).