Whether you know it or not, VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) should be seen as best friends to gamers. Why? There are many reasons why, but these listed below are the best.
- Play new games before anybody else. No matter what country or area a game is released in, VPNs allow you to play first by connecting to game servers around the world. That way, only the first launch date matters to VPN customers.
- Axe ping times and lag with fast connections provided by VPNs. The speed of data being sent and received is crucial when playing online games. One small delay in reaction time can be disastrous.
- Play multiplayer games anywhere by avoiding region blocking. This is done by simply switching VPN servers. With region blocking becoming more common all the time, gamers should love this feature.
- Protect all your important data and keep you safe from hackers by providing encrypted connections to your game servers. Connections that are not encrypted could possibly be hijacked and used to gain access to your PC and all the data on it.
- Game all you want while traveling. Even clear across the world, gamers can use VPNs to access their usual local game servers. This solves the problem of having to log into, for example, German servers when traveling in Germany.
- More privacy including secure public Wi-fi, protecting your browsing history, and protecting your IP.
Now that we have the reasons why gamers need VPNs, which VPN should be used? TorGuard is extremely gamer friendly and has a great service. Here are some of TorGuard’s top features:
- Has servers in over 50 countries.
- Unlimited speeds and bandwidth.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) is permitted.
- Allows port forwarding.
- You can use Torguard with streaming services.
- Strong OpenVPN encryption to keep all info and data secure.
- Anonymous web proxies for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- No software needed as it works with any browser.
- Unlimited server switching.