1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Add Gemstone IV (Text Based RPG)

Discussion in 'Lists and Directory' started by Aquata, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquata

Aquata Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I'd love to see Gemstone IV added to this list. They offer a whole month free to try.

I find that textual roleplaying games have very tight communities. I started playing mine (Gemstone IV) about 12 years ago and have been hooked ever since. The world is immersive and the people are friendly.

I've tried WOW and a number of others but could never get into the kill, kill, kill of it. I want a little more interaction, more dedication.

For instance, the people of Gemstone IV love their game so much that they (the fans) raised over 2000 dollars and purchased two tweets from celebraties in the "Houses for Haiti" fundraiser on Ebay.

With their winning tweet they are going to use it to attract new people. Gemstone IV allows a free month trial, a great way to give it a try.

2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Do you have a screen of the game? Ogre doesn't add a game without a ss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.