1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

collection of face thumbnails?

Discussion in 'Online Game Development' started by shugo, Feb 12, 2014.

1. shugo

shugo Active Member Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Does anyone know where I can find a free collection of portrait thumbnails?

I can find a collection of ancient Han Chinese face thumbnails. However I am looking for a collection of thumbnails of faces of ancient Romans, Celts, Germans, Carthaginians, Greeks, Persians, Arabs, Berber, Illyrians, Thracians and Scythians.

So far I've only been able to find a handful of face thumbnails of Romans and Celts of varying sizes. It has to be a collection of thumbnails of these ancient ethnicities and preferably thumbnails of uniform width and height.

2. Webber

Webber Well-Known Member Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Would a thumbnail generator help?

3. shugo

shugo Active Member Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    nope

but nevermind. I found a place where i can get free portraits. I still had to minimize them manually, which was a time consuming process, but at least it is finally done.

In case you're wondering what its for. I wanted players to have the ability to pick a nice little portrait for their character. It is for a new online game that I am making.