1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Aaddron

Credit:
    About to leave the first big area of Xenoblade 2. I've been pretty happy with the first island, though I probably should explore it more. I forgot you have to rest at inns to use bonus XP, the story encouraged me to do so and I had like 4 levels waiting for me lol. Oops! O well was still getting along fine without them but I'm sure it will help! Also forgot about using core crystals to get new drivers, first rare got me a neat one but it's the same type as one I already have. Second rare was a complete bust but hey least I remember about it now... this is why you shouldn't start a game and then take a few weeks off.

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I finally have the hunter's stake! I got it last night. :) Now im gonna continue farming for the soulborne axe and the zard head.
    Im halfway my battle pass in fortnite. Im gonna complete it and get that awesome black knight!

5. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Been farming gold in AQ3D since that's all that's left for me to do in the game, I have 3.4 million. That's nothing tho, one of the people that i regularly see farming gold here has over 25m gold. I just wish gold had more use, right now there isn't much to spend gold on other than craft materials.

Other than that I've been playing Guts and Glory.

6. adjiebowo12

adjiebowo12 BamBam New Ogre

Credit:
    please send me [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    You might want to read the thread first.

Aaddron likes this.
  8. adjiebowo12

adjiebowo12 BamBam New Ogre

Credit:
    thanks for info

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent for legitimate posts. :)

10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Another day, another problem with another service. I swear I'm cursed, if something weird can go wrong it will. My latest issue is stuck in limbo, probably delayed until Monday. The whole process is going on two weeks now. Hopeful it will still all work out but it's been a way rougher experience than it should be. Fun times.

Nintendo released a mini direct, lots of new games announced for the next couple months. My only issue is they are almost all old ports or Wii U ports. None of them appeal to me or I've already played them. Still, it's nice to see more 3rd party support and no doubt Nintendo will still have some new games coming this year... just gotta wait.

I'm kinda hopeful that this being a mini direct Nintendo may still have stuff to announce soon, guess only time will tell.

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
    As expected, my issue has been pushed off to Monday... really hope that will finally be the end of it. Sucks their mistake has added at least 5 days to this whole process.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Been testing the new Dragonslayer class on AQ3D recently, Kickstarter backers of the game were given early access to it on the PTR server and now we get a shot at it on the Live server. At some point the class will release for everyone. These are the skills barring any changes

Auto Attack: Repeatedly attack an enemy, granting Determination.
    Shatterscale: Strike through your enemy with a piercing stab. At 50% Determination, deal extra Damage and ignore 50% of target's Defense.
    Fang Breaker: Cleave your weapon upwards with all your might. At 50% Determination, deal extra damage and Silence the target.
    Dragonlance: Launch a javelin through even the thickest Dragon hides. At 50% Determination, causes target to Bleed.
    Final Descent: Inflict a devastating blow on the enemy, dealing 10% of target's Max Health as bonus damage (up to double damage). At 50% Determination, hits all enemies in a small area.

From what I've seen so far it's a decent class. It's not OP or amazing, it's just alright. The skill animations are simple compared to the other classes (for some this might be a disappointment) but for me that's what makes this class good is that it's simple yet effective, especially against dragonkind monsters it does 10% more damage to.

I think my favorite skill would have to be 'Dragonlance' where your character basically takes a light spear from outta nowhere and throws it at the targetted monster. When PvP comes along it's gonna be funny seeing people throwing javelins at eachother lol.

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Last couple of days feel very tiring for me. I still need to adjust to my new schedule. Hopefully, I can restart myself soon as a lot of things that needs to be done is piling up!

I think I have to lessen some game time before anything else. But as soon as I cope up with responsibilities I should have all the time on my hands again.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played more Xenoblade 2, still enjoying it's story and gameplay. It's slowly starting to come together. I'm finding the combo system kinda tough, I wish the starter drivers could at least make a decent combo but they really don't... it's all mismatches. Kinda weird. With more slots and drivers this will become an non-issue but just seems weird the starters don't make a 1-2-3 combo, least as far as I can tell they don't.

19. Aaddron

Credit:
  20. Aaddron

Credit:
    Day 3 is almost up and still no update. Why am I not surprised. Already filed the ticket, now just hope between now and tomorrow it works itself out... ugh. Not sure once it finally updates that will be the end of it either, that may just be the start. Really don't want this to go south, already 2 weeks wasted.