1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

DC Universe Online or Marvel Heroes?

Discussion in 'Online Game Battles' started by Aaddron, Jun 19, 2014.

Which do you like more?

1. DC Universe Online

38.9%
  2. Marvel Heroes

61.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    DC Universe Online or Marvel Heroes, which game do you think is better? The poll will be made public so please no I voted for X. posts. If you wish to post then explain why you voted the way you did. Why is much more important than What. :)

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I've removed every post in this thread to avoid any shaming. When I started it over a year ago I added one very small request:

This section is a sea of easy threads, it's not a big ask to just for once explain. Instead we got a whole lot of nothing. In fact we have exactly 23 deleted posts in this thread. Take away one post by me asking for explanation... which ironically was the only other post in this thread that was longer than one sentence. So we have 22 one sentence posts from 20 people. 22 times people have ignored the request or just plain not bothered to even try. It's sickening and sad at the same time. It's one freakin time and even still none of you can take 2 minutes to form an actual thought and even more alarming is the majority just flat out didn't bother with the directions at all. We are better than this. Come on guys...

Thread locked as one of my favorite match ups will not be abused like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.