1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Do you watch post-credit scenes on every episode?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by Blasphemy, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Blasphemy

Blasphemy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Sorry for Typo "Do you wait for postscene every episodes?"

I always wait for postscene(credits) just to get a hint for spoilers on the next episode.

2. Snowy

Snowy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre
    1. AdventureQuest 3D Heroes

Credit:
    Not really. I prefer when there's an episode with a lot of action, but at the very end of the episode there's some kind of cliffhanger to keep the viewer hyped for the next episode. I think post-scenes ruin a lot of anticipation, but I like pre-scenes that glance back at the last episode before introducing the current episode.

3. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    You can always send in a report (or just a pm to me or Aaddron) with titling woes.

I always check for and watch them whether or not I listen to the whole ED, but I don't usually watch next episode preview things because they are always somewhere between unnecessary (a lot) and just plain spoilers (Katanagatari, Legend of the Galactic Heroes).