1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Free MMORPG

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by cooldai, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooldai

cooldai Ogre Newling

Credit:
    A Free MMORPG to share with
    I was first introduced to this fun little game by my brother, who had discovered it in his search of a free MMORPG,

At first I was suspicious of the game as free MMORPGs are generally either rank with blatant ways to strip you of your cast or only offer like 1/10th of the game to nonpaying members. When I actually bothered to play the game (at great urging by my brother) I found a nice looking game with an excellent setting and rich characters.

The main points I liked about the game were its Job system (a throw back to games like FF5), the ability to fly where ever you wanted, the choice between two story lines, and the energy and effort put into every little detail of the game. Other little details I liked were the pet system, the player base, the ability to set up your own store, and the ability to buy pretty much anything out of the cash shop from different players.

2. Naxzta

Naxzta Club Swinger

Credit:
    Can you please post the name of the game and/or link?

3. cooldai

cooldai Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Search google for: aeriagames

The game name is called Shaiya

4. kevinisshibby

kevinisshibby BamBam

Credit:
    cool game. ill give it a try

5. Naxzta

Naxzta Club Swinger

Credit:
    Oh, Shaiya... i think i will try it sometime...
    For those that are to lazy to search on google, Here you have the link: Shaiya - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games

EDIT: Sorry for wrong link, I've changed the link. So now it should link straight to Shaiya

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.