1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

I miss Splashfighters

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by quinn, Apr 28, 2017.

1. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Does anyone know any games like Splashfighters?

I was one of the top players and now I got really nostalgic and I really don't know what to do. Anyone know any games like Splashfighters or Lost Saga or Rumblefighter?

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Well, I supported the game here as long as I could and then probably longer than I should have lol. Had a few stragglers in that forum at the end who had nothing good to say about anything.

Hmmm, I would say Brawlhalla is the only one I can think of off hand. We played it some here and it is free:).

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    A Quinn sighting, second ancient member I seen this week. :O

GetAmped2 seems to be still alive, suppose to be the sequel to Splash Fighters. Have you tried that? Maybe Rumble Fighter? Looks maybe similar.

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    May start a forum here for Fighting Games soon:). Dont think we have had actually had one yet and it happens to be my favorite lol. The closest so far appears to be Multiplayer Action.