1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

League of Legends: Dominion Available Now!

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Supernatural, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Summoners!

The moment that you’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived! Today, you’ll step onto the battlefield to face off against your opponents on the Crystal Scar! Get ready to capture, defend and dominate your enemies in this brand new game mode for League of Legends!

We promised to deliver the unexpected in 2011, and today we make good on that claim.

Nearly a year in the making, League of Legends: Dominion represents the largest and most ambitious update to League of Legends since its launch in October of 2009. In Dominion, summoners do battle on a brand new map, the Crystal Scar, and vie for control over five Capture Points, a style of play never before attempted in the League of Legends universe.

League of Legends: Dominion is the latest example of our ongoing commitment to bringing you the best of the MOBA genre in new and innovative ways. You’ve been requesting new battlefields upon which to test your skills, and today you’ll do battle not only on a brand new Field of Justice, but in an entirely new and groundbreaking game mode!

Prepare yourselves, summoners! The battle for the Crystal Scar has officially begun!

[video=League of Legends: Dominion Mode Spotlight]3190[/video]

And to help you get acclimated to this new, unrelenting style of combat, our resident expert, Phreak is here to introduce you to the new game mode in style. In our premier Game Mode Spotlight you’ll learn all the ins and outs of Dominion, including how to conquer your opponent’s capture points and how to navigate the smaller, champion-focused skirmishes that are hallmark of its gameplay.

2. lumlehsumleh

lumlehsumleh Clubbed with the Big Club

Credit:
    arent dominions the little guys that pop up on LOL??

3. Supernatural

Credit:
    Have you even watched the video?

4. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    He's postfishing for the future game shock event.

5. Supernatural

Credit:
    I noticed after seeing 5 mindless comments in my threads...

6. lumlehsumleh

lumlehsumleh Clubbed with the Big Club

Credit:
    the video doesnt pop up for me,,, i think it's my cpu,,, i only see a giant blue box..and when i click it, it leads me to like a youtube vid, and the buffering thing keeps spinning,,

7. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It works for me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.