1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Saga MMORPG+ Crusade Mode Review

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by djtedo, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djtedo

djtedo BamBam

Credit:
    First Of all Lost saga is a Free to Play mmo made by the makers of rumble fighter. It can be found at Lost Saga! Fighting Action Heroes!! Its an overall pwnage game. I would give it a 5/5. Heres a pick of me chillin in my HQ. My IGN: PoopTart
    [​IMG]

They have this new mode called Crusade Mode. Normally this game is PVP (Person VS Player), but this mode offers PVE (Person Versus Environment) PVE pretty much means fighting bots. Their are 3 modes Easy Medium And Hard. They will differ in the amount of Skeletons in each room and skeles have more HP. Here's an example of what crusade mode looks like.
    [​IMG]

Every 5 floors their will be a mini boss.
    [​IMG]

Then at the end of you tough fight the Reaper Boss!! You may die in in crusade mode, Golden Tokens can be purchased really cheap. 10 Of them for 17 astros.
    [​IMG]

Overall a great mode.Can be played with multiple players. And earn you good peso and exp. Lost Saga! Fighting Action Heroes!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
  2. zxlkas

zxlkas BamBam

Credit:
    seems fun, i think ill play it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.