1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Lux discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Cardistry Guy, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Fendorian

Fendorian Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Nah.. lux is so easy target to assasins, just learn to dodge Q and she is the past :D

11BadWolf11 likes this.
  2. doca8

doca8 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Lux need a lot of skills but she is really strong mid laner, only problem is she doesnt have escape ...

11BadWolf11 likes this.
  3. ChinvaBre

ChinvaBre Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  4. Zantukitidam

Zantukitidam Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Lux is good :) was my main on mid to lvl 28 than i buy ziggs ^_^ :p

5. Frozen

Frozen Potato King The Pit

Credit:
    You can easy win lux on mid by taking fizz

6. Lazy_man

Lazy_man BamBam

Credit:
    Lux help

I need some advice for her at mid
    coz she is little "buff" her passiv.So any pro players who play lux and i'd like guid :) peace!

7. Glorious

Glorious DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    well i dont play lux but i can give you some tips on how to play a champion you are not familiar with.

if you have mana problems for any reason, it is good to get morelonomicon and athene's grail as together they will give you max cdr and huge mana regen. i often do this when i just start playing some new mid champion as mana regen and cdr help me practice skills (as i can use them more often) and learn how to manage mana.

if you are getting poked out of the lane, its always good to get rod of ages. it is a noob friendly item (by noob i mean its good for people who are not familiar with the champion they are playing) as it gives them better sustain on lane and helps them survive.

i can tell you that even thou your passive has great synergy with lichbane, and lichbane being one of the strongest items in game, you should NEVER rush it.

basically you should play her as much as you can if you want to learn her ins and outs. since she can be played as mid and support, i would suggest you play her whenever those roles are open. by playing her more you will come to realize your damage potential, range, etc, and soon enough you will be able to make a difference in your games.

but you need patience!
    you probably wont see any difference in the first 10 games. but you should not give up.
    sometimes after you play a lot of games with one champ, its good to switch to some other for a few games or a day or two, to let your experience sink it.

you will see, when i started playing ahri, i would get chalice, rod of ages, and rylais because of how insecure i was i needed all the extra hp and regens and stuff. now i dont even buy boots on her! that's how much my confidence has grown with her.

hope this helps.​

11BadWolf11 likes this.
  8. Weljash

Weljash DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  9. Glorious

Credit:
    11BadWolf11 likes this.
  10. Lazy_man

Lazy_man BamBam

Credit:
    i forgot to add i perfecly know to play with her just i need build and some guide from prog player and some advice how to save mana and i apology :(

11BadWolf11 likes this.
  11. Glorious

Credit:
    wow, really...?

there isnt much to a 'pro' build, most apc champions have same builds except if you experiment A LOT and find a very specific build that suits you.

i got a very special build with ahri that involves twin shadows and lichbane, but i wouldnt recommend that to other people.

just dont get liandrys...​

12. zonjo99

zonjo99 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Lux is OP,passieve too,go on Google and watch out for Lux Guide

13. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I know that u talked for ahri but, if u buy 2 Mana regen items, u lose a lot on dmg and probably lane, u just need athene's. Also for lux u dont need RoA or any HP item couse she dont need to enter into enemy like Ahri. I get her athene's, then rush rabadon then void, also Max E then Shild with only 1 points on Q till lvl 14. Because shild have rly good AP scale, ur safe to farm and poke. I often use in early game CDr boots, because i think CD-rs are rly important on her, and u must have at least over 30, if i dont get CD-r boots i sometimes buy blue elixir. I have 5% cdr on runes, 5% masteries, 20% athene's and elixir or blue buff 10% = 40% CDr

11BadWolf11 likes this.
  14. Glorious

Credit:
    i wasnt saying that you must get roa or morelonomicon or chalice, i said that they are good choices if you are starting out with a new champion. as you learn to play a champion, you can stop buying these crutch items and focus on what important to you. on dont by any of them items because i can perfectly manage my mana and have no need for additional mana regen.

i thought you were beginner with lux so that's why i told you that, as it could've helped you learn to get into her. but since you forgot to mention that you actually know how to play her, you can just forget i ever said that.​

11BadWolf11 likes this.
  15. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I understand perfectly good what did u said, i did somethig like that with i learned to play Lisandra RoA and Rylai's, but as i said lux is not like ahri or lisandra, she have her shield and dont need to get into enemy team, so no need for hp. With blue and athene i have enough mana for decent poke.

16. drinkalot

drinkalot Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    lux can counter fizz easy , im countering a lot of champions with lux , just play passive till 3-4 level :)

17. cone

cone MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Lux mid or support

What you think, is lux better for mid lane or support?

11BadWolf11 likes this.
  18. LosmiK

LosmiK Mr. LosmiK Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Mid, but she is not good now..

11BadWolf11 likes this.
  19. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    I agree with Losmik she isn't strong now..

20. cone

cone MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Good champ but most champions can counter her :/