1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

MagicDuel Adventure: A Review

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by maelstrom8000, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maelstrom8000

maelstrom8000 Little Spike

Credit:
    Hi again everyone..being this is officially my first post, I would like to start off with a review of a game that I'm currently playing and enjoying. So here goes:

In my search for something to do online during one of my many boring hours, I have stumbled upon the most amazing find of the century! I came upon the land of MagicDuel. The moment I saw the site, BAM! I knew right then and there that it was the one I'm looking for - the one that will turn all those boring idle time to an extraordinary addictive magical experience online.

MagicDuel is unlike any other rpg game I have ever played before – be it online or console! And here’s why I’m currently loving every single moment that I’m in that world.

GRAPHICS. Sure, it’s not 3D like most games are now but I could care less. The fact that it’s not in 3d makes it more appealing and adds more authenticity to the world that the developer’s created. Magicduel's all original high-quality artwork makes the land so believable, real and palpable.

GAMEPLAY. Much can be said of Magicduel's gameplay. I started playing a few months ago and till now I am still amazed by the sheer genius and complexity of this game. Like I said earlier, this game is unlike any other game. And because it introduces new gaming concepts, one has to really study the mechanics in order to understand and really play it. In this world, winning is not everything, losing can be advantageous and balance is the key. This is a game wherein any noob cab defeat an older player.

INTERACTIVE STORY. The background story is both intriguing and compelling and provides several story paths much like the classic Choose Your Own Adventure books. But unlike the book, Magicduel has taken it to the next level by having an Interactive Storyline commonly known to its citizens as the Adventure Log. Players don’t just play the game and get lost in this fantasy world, they can actually contribute to the development of the game’s story through their actions and decisions. Real players affecting the game!

REAL SUPPORT. Magicduel has an amazing community - well mannered and well educated and a LIVE HELP that operates 24hrs to make sure you get all the help you need especially for newbies.

All in all, MagicDuel is a one of a kind game that you encounter once every, I dunno, 20-50 years?!? In any case, it is truly class on it’s own!

I know mere words won’t convince anyone. What I have written does not justify the greatness that is MagicDuel. So I dare you. See for yourself @ www.magicduel.com and be prepared to be addicted!

My apologies for the long post, it is a review after all. Guys, let me know what you think of my review..and any other games you may want to suggest for me to review.

Many thanks,
    Maelstrom

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
  2. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    At first, I thought it would just be another boring text-based game, but then I had a good look at it, and it does seem to be a very innovative game. I will continue to play to see if it can live up to its promises...

3. maelstrom8000

Credit:
    I'm glad you find my review interesting enough for you to try the game ^^

Maelstrom

4. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    Your game isn't in the Review Directory, so you can submit it here: Add Games

This would add it into the main reviewing section of the Gameogre site, and you can then review it there, where more people should be able to see it.

5. maelstrom8000

Credit:
    Ive been tryin to add the game but it's not going to through. I keep getting a message "Please use other name".

*edited: just saw a response from ogreman on a different thread*

Many thanks,
    Maelstrom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.