1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Roblox

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by Supernatural, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Gadderadb11

Gadderadb11 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I used to play roblox and I joined in 2008 ;)

2. kiritos2k

kiritos2k MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I know already Roblox It's literally awesome an dhad so many places and maps and mods I really like there slender man and clone map XD

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Roblox was a pretty fun game until Minecraft came along. A lot of my friends used to play Roblox.

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Roblox, a game that really sparked me to create things in building mode and i only knew how to build stuff from parts and meshes but scripting really wasn't my thing because i didn't bother to learn it at all. I did create my own obstacle course map and it took me like 2 weeks to build and build it like 4 hours a day and well planning of obstacle course took most of my time anyway.

Used to play a lot of brick battle maps and rpg maps man those were the days...
    Maps that i played on were ROBLOX Battle which is a brick battle map, Base Wars which is a FPS map, The Lords Of Nomrial which is a RPG map and Dungeon Delver which is a top down dungeon brawler map similar to Diablo 3.

Edit: i forgot to mention that i started to play this game in 2009.