1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Trapped Dead

Discussion in 'Budget Gaming' started by doubllejump, Mar 25, 2014.

1. doubllejump

doubllejump Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Trapped Dead is 78%off
    Normal Price:8,99€
    Sale Price:1,99€
    LINK
    [​IMG]
    INFO:

Trapped Dead is a tactical real time strategy game in the tradition of classics such as "Commandos" and "Desperados". You and your friends control your characters in a 3rd person isometric view through a mature Zombie survival scenario inspired by the successful horror films of the early '80s. A co-op mode for up to 4 players is included as well.
    The story takes place in the early 80s in a small town names Hedge Hill near Kansas City, Missouri. The sowing of a new genetically modified type of corn caused the existence of a new virus which mutated through the natural food chain. A dog bite of an infected animal caused a local outbreak of the virus which rapidly infected the inhabitants of the idyllic provincial town. Mike and Gerald, two college boys, are thrown into the middle of a terrifying horror scenario.

System Requirements:

Processor: 2.0GHz CPU
    Memory: 1GB
    Hard Disk Space: 2GB
    Video Card: Graphics card supporting shader 3.0 (onboard chipsets are not supported)
    DirectX: 9.0c
    Sound: Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support

2. GL0W3R

GL0W3R Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    WOW i will buy it! :)

3. doubllejump

doubllejump Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    You should its great game i would buy it too if i had Visa :S