1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Debate

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by eXoZmM, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScareCrow

ScareCrow Not just a Scared Crow The Pit

Credit:
    Well I have no way of telling there personality, except by there actions, and there actions are always to kill me when i'm playing. Hence I call them douches.

2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Who won this debate or is it still going??

3. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Still going, chime in if you would like to. Still waiting for an outstanding post to make me sway my opinion either way.

4. ScareCrow

ScareCrow Not just a Scared Crow The Pit

Credit:
    Inconclusion, at least as long as weehut doesn't make another post, I will say that WoW is not bad. It is not horrible, shocking, good, great, amazing or outstanding. It simpley is.

WoW is a fact of MMORPG's. It could even be considered the standard of MMORPG, because it is a mix of so many different things. It provides casual and hardcore gamers alike a nice experience. It has graphics that look and feel good, which combined with the good gameplay makes the game more immersive than any other game in history.

It is not fair to simply say you hate it, it is not fair to simply say you love it. The only fair thing to say is the game is fair.

5. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    What's your comment on the fact that PWI is basically WoW for free? And also, can you back up the casual play when there are so many satires on WoW Crackheads?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.