1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Combat arms...

Discussion in 'MMOFPS and Online Shooters' started by ScareCrow, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScareCrow

ScareCrow Not just a Scared Crow The Pit

Credit:
    Combat arms, an epic phail.

It's a great game that is plagued by hackers and glitchers. Nexon recently made a patch that got rid of no recoil, no spread hack. And they also gave us a snowball game mode. What this patch also did was mess up the hitboxes, meaning that half your shots won't register.

Nexon does nothing bout banning hackers, so epic phail.

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    http://www.gameogre.com/forums/mmofps-online-shooters/401-combat-arms-open-beta.html

I don't get why everyone keeps complaining... I don't run into many hackers and can have fun in almost every match I play... so if there is so many hackers why can I still have good matches?

Yes I hate it when I run into a hacker but I don't care... 99% of the hackers I run into I can kill they just have an advantage, honestly most the time it makes the game more fun.

3. ScareCrow

Credit:
    The last 3 matches i've played had an OPK.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    At least they let the players fix the issue... you can now buy a "moderator pack" and if your the leader or whatever it's called you can kick hackers from the match or something like that.

5. ScareCrow

Credit:
    Oh are you kidding me? let's see, there're making the players pay to ban hackers, pay $6 for 7 days of Elite mod, that's more than the hackers have to pay for VIP hacks.

Whats more, elite moderators will just make a game a ban anyone good so they win.

The moderator pack is just another way for nexon to suck money out of the game.

Think of it this way, being an elite mod is nearly twice as expensive as playing WoW.

6. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    I hate combat arms. So many hackers. There's a website where you can get free working ones. Go play CrossFire. It's like CA but no hackers.

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    You can't ban people with it... they are not forcing you to use it... the majority of the players have to agree with your decision to kick so no they wont be kicking everyone good just to win.

Think of it this way at least they are letting you do something about the hackers.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    I've ran into a few hackers... I've been shot through boxes... I went through an entire clip on one guy right in the back and he didn't die... I've had a sniper kill 4 player in 4 different areas in less than 4 seconds and all head shots... no one is that good. But I'll agree it's at least way better than CA.

9. ScareCrow

Credit:
    Addaron the nominate random people and everyone will vote yes, i've had it done to me 4 times.

And since they do nothing about hackers, they either force the good, legit people to buy elite mod, or every game I play has a hacker and I quit.

I know which one i've picked.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Um... you don't have to play in matches that are moderated... the matches that are moderated have icons next to them... so your still not being forced to buy it.

Also it weird... I've never been voted out randomly... I've never had anyone voted out because they where good in any match I've played.

Well obviously this is going no where.

11. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    People call Combat Arms, Chambat Arms for a reason. Aaddron, we aren't lying to you when we say that people hack in this game. Heck, they used to hack the leaderboards too. It's the easiest FPS to hack currently. I suggest go to Op7 or Crossfire, forever. The 3 games are all the same, except no hacks. MGame is doing an excellent job on hack detection, despite their hack detection on other games.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Where did I say no one hacks??? I've already agreed that people hack...

13. ScareCrow

Credit:
    Let's agree to disagree, although i've now lost what we're disagreeing on.

On a side-note, Aaddron are you on here all day?

14. Aaddron

Credit:
    Pretty much... I check the forum throughout the day.

15. akman47

akman47 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    um haxers sux relly no relly how

Seriously now combat arms just killed everything, now they have more speed hackers than ever. Another thing is that more hackers that can fly out of the map and use a knife to slaughter all of us.:mad: Nexon seems to do nothing of this hacking problem in fact rumors were flying around that nexon support hacks. I mean the korean combat arms seems to have hacker free why can't we. Well it seems that the koreans actually pay to play combat arms and have more better benefits. Elite moderators or something just kick anybody that annoys or seems suspicious. Just because some hackers are so easy to kill doesn't make it more fun at all in fact playing capture the flag with a speed hacker just kills it. How fun is that?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. ScareCrow

Credit:
    Sigh if it wern't for the hackers CA would be my favourite game.

The Nexon Hack rumors are because someone claimed that the I.P of a well known hack site is extrodinarly close to Nexons American HQ.

Also because Nexon does nothing about the hackers.

17. mattse123

mattse123 Big Brute

Credit:
    i have ran into an aimbot on combat arms but i killed him the game is still fun even with hackers

18. mattse123

mattse123 Big Brute

Credit:
    all the hackers i see on combat arms i usaly kill them all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.