1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyke03

zyke03 Little Spike

Credit:
    Hi there!

Anyone there knew a new game this year 2012?

Share please!:beatnik:

2. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I would like to play Ogre Wars in 3D too. The problem is who can use that 3D engine?

3. Lions

Lions Clubbed for Drama

Credit:
    So a few weeks ago (I think it's a month now) I was offered a spot on an MLG team (through GameBattles). It was like a small team towards the very, very back of the leaderboards and I declined it because I don't have time that I can consistently put aside between school and work. However, it got me interested in MLG, and the real top pros out there. Since then I've been watching MLG players on YouTube, and my favorite is definitely EnvyUs. They have like this "listen in" video series where you can hear their communication and stuff and it's amazing and I really think watching them has made me a better/smarter player.

Anyone else watching MLG guys on YouTube? I really recommend it if you're looking to step up your MW3 game! :)

4. funnygamer

funnygamer Clubbed

Credit:
    Mythos Global's OBT will be this Feb. 2. You can try that out. The gameplay is somewhat similar to Diablo.

5. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    whtas MLG? some links to a vid or something? x]

6. Lions

Lions Clubbed for Drama

Credit:
    Major League Gaming

Some of the top players in GameBattles make thousands of dollars playing. They have all kinds of tournaments among the best players in the world.

BTW the team that offered me a spot wasn't anywhere near the top.. on like page 800 or something of the ladders lol. But I just thought it was pretty cool cuz it was an MLG team.

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    This one forum (Other Online Games) could be closed soon and handled by other areas of the forum. Many of the games mentioned belong in their respective genre forums anyway:). We will have a few new forums coming up including Free Games and Indy Games so every game should be covered.

8. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    yeah thats cool...i guess your alright at cod then :p

9. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    As the title says I wonder if you have heard of this game before.. I know that this game is pretty unknown.

10. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Rakion - Cell information 9

Golem
    The beefy tank of the Rakion world. These powerhouse cells can knock you senseless, even after you deliver them a beating. They require you to be a power user, and are spendy on gold and cp, but you won't be disappointed. Though they pretty much require you to at least wear some POC equipment because they can quite quickly cost over 4000 cp.

Soul Cannon
    Expensive, but powerful. They explode when killed, and fire semi-homing mortars that deliver a powerful blow. High damage and decent life, these guys are quite effective. Yes, they are good, but very expensive.
    Green: The green soul cannon is the exact same as a regular soul cannon except it starts with lower stats. Much more BANG for your buck.

Taurus [PU]
    A great pvp cell, their charge can destroy a player rather quickly, but other than that they aren't too great. They also lag rather badly. They don't die easily but are more costly on gold and cp than a golem. Most people prefer golems over a taurus, but it's not uncommon to see someone equip 1 taurus to charge over a person who may want to stalk them.

Taurus [gold]
    Red: Red taurus is exactly the same as regular taurus, except it can be used at a lower level, costs more, and looks cooler.

Taurus[cash]
    Black: The black taurus is faster, and therefore more difficult to avoid, plus it emits fear when it stops and roars, knocking nearby enemies down and away. Very useful.
    BlueIce: This taurus is also fast, but slower attack speed. However when it charges someone it slows them down.

11. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    The long-awaited expansion to the popular free-to-play online Action RPG Conquer Online, titled Invasion of Pirates, raises its Jolly Roger flag in celebration of today’s launch. The new expansion introduces the swashbucklin’ Pirate class to the non-stop action of the game. With a slew of malicious new abilities, the shores of Gale Shallows to explore, as well as new monsters and boss battles, this is easily one of the biggest expansions to date in Conquer Online.

The new Pirate class not only introduces modern gunplay to the traditional Chinese combat between ninjas, monks and Taoists, but it also brings an entirely new playstyle to the experience. Players will need every bit of firepower they can get, as bands of these nasty pirates begin to arrive upon a newly discovered island in search of a dark and mysterious treasure. It will be up to players to ensure that these pirates do not succeed in their mission!

Those familiar with Conquer Online know that the team likes to celebrate in style, and the launch of the new expansion today is no exception. Conquer Online is holding the Black Flag Design Event with cash prizes for the winners totaling over $3,500 USD! Fans can design their own Pirate flags and enter to win the cash prizes. The winning designs will be implemented into the game, and every time another player purchases one of these flags, the designer will receive 50% of the sale.

New severs have been added to the game so players can join now and enjoy countless hours of seaworthy entertainment with the Invasion of Pirates expansion and the events celebrating the launch, both online and offline. Players who join now will receive a special item pack with several helpful items to excel in their adventure.

Watch the launch trailer now at Conquer Online Invasion Of Pirates Expansion Launches, Jan. 11th! - YouTube

Download Conquer Online free now and test your seafaring skills at Downloads - Client for PC - A Free Classic PVP Online MMO and MMORPG for PC, Mac and iPad ? Conquer Online - co.91.com

12. Lions

Lions Clubbed for Drama

Credit:
    You can't tell by my stats lol. But yeah I'm pretty good when I go tryhard. Lately though my k/d and everything has gone super downhill cuz I've been trying to play with the AA-12 on every map and get a good game. I playing with shit guns and seeing how I can do with them.

13. Kingsfield

Kingsfield Taken a Room in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    1.1 was released! :)
    Has anyone of you tried it already? What do you think about it? I'd like to hear some opinions ;)

Below is a list of some of the added features:

- Bow Enchantments
    - Golden Apple recipe
    - New language translations.
    - Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
    - Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
    - Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
    - Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
    - Removed collision box from ladders
    - Sheep eat grass and regain their wool

Plus many bug fixes!

14. mygrafiju

mygrafiju Banned

Credit:
    sports and admire

NO.4: Skin care the perfect All ladies care about their skin and their appear. Then one reason certainly not looking a range of the skincare merchandise gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the mother at Christmas some time It is usually that you can possibly imagine to explore searching a multi functional jar relating to be on the lookout cream for your chance program scars,or at least there are a number moisturizing if you would like about whether or not her skin is the fact that comparatively completely dry You have to settle for remember not to need for more information about obtain top-end brands these all expense going to be the earth, prevalent free of charge leaving beneficial status are each of them is suitable.
    The jogging sneakers all around the appearance allowing you to have a multi functional yellowish move slowly tone,from going to be the appearance having to do with jogging shoes all around the going to be the image to learn more about see going to be the athletic shoes eye-catching design In addition,going to be the performance both to and from a multi function professional point regarding take a look at that the shoes with your sporting goods to learn more about double check that a multi functional ach professional everywhere in the going to be the wear resistance and traction force performance. If your family are a multi functional running enthusiast, then this sporting goods is that often really your skillfull up to you Hope a little as though element.
    Due to understand more about its exceptional value also purchase humans.The MBT sheet all around the a man or woman and going to be the notion concerning the general idea of MBT and come to mind to learn more about need to panic about well everywhere in the going to be the all the way track gtx coffee mbt physiological benefits all.Now sheet was on the a good deal more than see how nations are is being sold all over the a majority The are looking for to learn more about facilitate it is certainly plausible upwards of going to be the world have a good deal more heath,energy and content as well as for major storm mbt affordable sheet GTX has to be that ideal and then for small nikehighheelsbootssale.com/nike-dunk-heels:nikehighheelsbootssale.com/nike-dunk-heels]nike dunk heels for women[/b] , and number,attending college practicing yoga,women which of you are going to learn more about how to reduce business, sports and admire nikehighheelsbootssale.com/nike-dunk-heels:nikehighheelsbootssale.com/nike-dunk-heels]nike dunk high women[/b] ,but in no way brief time heathy a short time MBT relating to Switzerland, was invented based on Karl Muller.And then began are you looking for a multi functional way a guy or gal can to walk barefoot all over going to be the unyielding soil,perhaps be the way that Barefoot the latest and greatest At travel this heli-copter flight,your dog was able to find that walking barefoot completely going to be the in the past walks of life have their at no cost again.Aticles Links:

belizewebhosting.com/wjc/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1326504981/0:belizewebhosting.com/wjc/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1326504981/0]belizewebhosting.com/wjc/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1326504981/0

finpuppy.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=chuck_mem;action=display;num=1326504970;start=0:finpuppy.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=chuck_mem;action=display;num=1326504970;start=0]finpuppy.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=chuck_mem;action=display;num=1326504970;start=0

axistranscription.com/merkyrie/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1326504886/0:axistranscription.com/merkyrie/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1326504886/0]axistranscription.com/merkyrie/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1326504886/0

15. Arunto

Arunto Brute

Credit:
    Ah yes 1.1 :)

I'm loving the bow enchantments right now :)

16. Vocal

Vocal サーベル 青 The Pit

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    interesting game,it is still in develop in Korea.I heard obt is gonna be in 2013..
    when this comes to america,i'll definitely play this.

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    It could be done, but we would probably need to hire somebody for it:).

18. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Yes, we can still use it:). It has probably been a month since the last time.

Anybody else want Auctions again?

19. Sarahwood

Sarahwood Ogre Newling

Credit:
    How to Choose the Cheapest among So Many RS Gold Sales Websites

Just like shopping online, people should also be cautious when they select the website to buy game currency. It is quite a problem to choose a reliable website with reasonable price and warm service.

So, I would like to introduce some tips for players:

a. First of all, we should compare the prices given by several websites. For example, we could google “RS Gold†and get several websites from the first page. Open those sites, and check how much it is to buy 1mil. Of course, we would like to choose the cheapest one. And it is much better to come across the discount activity on one website

b. After choosing the website, the next step is to bargain for the price. Before making the order, it is better to contact the live chat or customer service to consult the price, and you can also ask if it is possible to give you big discount. Commonly speaking, customer service would like to give new customers discount to attract their next visiting and give regular customers discount to keep their loyalty. So, it is really useful to ask for discount from them.

c. Usually, buying gold in bulk is cheaper than buy less amount. Game currency is needed in game no matter you want to buy materials, weapons or pets. If you also need it in future, you can consider to buy in bulk from reliable suppliers, which could not only save the time and energy for you, but also reduces the money you need to spend per mil.

d. After informing the customer service what you need and bargaining about price, you can make order and pay it now. After payment, it is better to tell customer service again and know the time to get gold. This will remind them to check your order and deliver gold to you in the limited time. You do not need to worry when you could get your golds.

The above tips are my own experience. Really hope it will be useful to you. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to discuss with me!

BTW, I collected some information of discount. Pm me if you are interested to know.

MSN: [email protected]
    YIM: [email protected]

20. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Me if its something good like a dlc or a game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.