1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeeaq3d

xeeaq3d Ogre Newling

Credit:
    A review aye, hmmm well i honestly never thought the game would make it far or make it this far. But i do know it was gonna
    go somewhere eventually just would take time and i kinda grew on the game the game is actually really good lots of things to farm lots of things to do like farm gold level up etc i recently got stuck on the game though i keep finding myself playing it again again and again, not exactly sure if that's a review but i tried, Can i have the code for the blade i really want it before it leaves

2. Swarnnfire

Swarnnfire Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d is one of the best mmo RPGs you can ever play. It was made for friends to play where ever they are with what ever they have because you can play it with almost any device u have .It a free to play RPG that is very addictive and you will spend forever playing this game like me! It has fun dungeons and many challenges with very cool gear you can get in the game.I have played it so much that I am at the highest level and have top gear of the game ! I really want the blade beacuse I love it . Thank you.!!

3. nuub

nuub Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hiya ogre, i'm not the best at writing reviews but here's mine, the game is actually pretty fun if you got people to play with or things to do it's very time consuming which is another reason why i love it! Although it might have some things here and there that i really want on there but overall the game is really fun to be honest and it's a game i wanna continue playing i just hope it starts updating more often :(, but overall i love the game it's really a awesome game and a enjoyable game, or maybe it's just me that get's distracted easily but whatever i still like/love the game and will continue playing it, May i have a GDC Blade code i will cherish it for life :D <3

4. Horogami

Horogami Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is pretty fun overall. Although there are not many areas in the world right now, more will be added in the future and what the game has now is enough to keep you busy for a long time especially when grinding for new gear. I just wish that you could do more stuff with your items like upgrading them instead of getting a new item of a higher level.

Xeroximus likes this.
  5. lmjaf

lmjaf Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    well since i just started playing this game. i think its not yet at its best or its prime still needs alot of improvement. yet its still in its beta. so i recommend they should find some great game developer. thats all i just wanted to say.

6. Rayman

Rayman Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I backed this game back on kickstarer since I just loved the idea of having the world of adventure quest visualized in 3D, I have greatly enjoyed seeing the continuous flow of updates the game has recieved and you can clearly see that the devs care about, as for the game itself I found the community to be the best part about it, the general style of the game is fantastic and all the other key elements are being improved touched and perfected more and more for each update, truly a fantastic piece of work!

I hope with this that I'll recieve the code, so I can swing around a golden beauty to slay some frogzards with.

7. Crovatto

Crovatto Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I tried the game and havent stopped. Its easy to play and pick up and put down. That is important to me as a family guy. It allows me to play an awesome game and quit at a moments notice and the cool thing is its easy to get back into the swing of things amd right back into the action.
    The modifications to your character are cool and keep me going. Always pushing for that new upgrade. Which is why I would appreciate the code so I can add that sword to my look. It looks great.

8. Spardan

Spardan Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My AQ3D Is Spardan Iv been a big fan of AQW for a couple of years now id really like a code for GDC please!! If not I'm gonna have to pull out Lucile

Hello I needed this code like 2 weeks ago pleas and thank you

I always wanted to have a GDC code ever since I was a little girl now I'm a full grown man and I'm ready to accept the code so you can send the code PM so I can get that code bro you know what I'm saying I needed this code all my life and your holding me back bro so why don't you just send me a code bro you can't deny me specially since I'm the king of the north!!!

Bro you got me on this forum looking for some code I need the code bro if not catch me outside how bout that???

Bro everybody in the game got this code but my like what's up with that aren't you gonna be a good bro bro???

Hey pal it's me again looking for that code when you get a chance send it to me!!!

Can you add me please

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  9. Shalnark

Shalnark Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I played Adventure Quest since 2005 and now I played the 3D version of this game. Adventure Quest 3D is really amazing because you can interact with other people around the world and make friends to have a party. The addition of 3D graphics makes it more awesome and very nice to see the whole body of Artix, Robina and many more. I love the spells' special effects of mage class and it's my favorite you know. I will recommend this game to all of you and try it and I'm pretty sure you will loved the story behind every quest. Indeed, Adventure Quest 3D is the Best Free Online RPG.

10. Chewbonga

Chewbonga Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hey i grew up playing Adventure quest so naturally when i saw this game on my phones app store i had to give it a whirl, this was halloween last year so far i am really enjoying the game. I do not have any real issues with how the game is progressing as it is still obviously fairly early, the new dragon slayer questline gives you lots to do at lvl 16 and i am eager for more content keep up the good work!

11. PapaHuck

PapaHuck Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I don't have access to a computer for gaming very often, but I really enjoy an MMORPG that you can immerse yourself in, especially one with an active community. Adventure Quest 3D fulfills this beautifully for me on my phone. The open beta is not absolutely perfect - still an occasional glitch now and then - the game play, game balance, visuals, and humor are all outstanding.

12. Ossuaryvoncorpse

Ossuaryvoncorpse Ogre Newling

Credit:
    The game is really fun. I like the 3d. I use to play dragon fable and adventure quest on the PC and it's a really nice cross over from the 2d desktop version and even better since now I only have a phone, no PC so I can even play it no matter what now not just on special occasions when staying or visiting family. It still has a lot of things to come and tons of potential just like when adventure quest 2d was realesed. You have to wait a bit for the development team to open new aspects of the world and it's great to see this blossoming in the future if only starting to bud right now!

Thanks a lot for the fun!!! And thanks Gameogre!

13. TheMonkeySausage

TheMonkeySausage Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I think the game has potential especially with the cross play thing. It's very much like the previous Artix games with wit and humour but right now is the grinding a too big part of the game. I think it will be great when the world is fully developed and the quests and characters more varied.

14. Nuwat

Nuwat Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello! I'm a huge fan of AE and their games. I've played AE games since, I believe, 2003 or 2004. I was super stoked to hear about AQ3D's release, as I've always wanted to see AQ go in 3D. This game somehow hooks you immensely, which is something that's hard for me to actually feel. The gameplay feels original, and not overdone. I love the mixture of seriousness and comedy in the dialogue :p Something that's gotten a couple of my friends hooked on as well. Overall, this is a game I can see myself playing for years, including my friends who are new to the franchise but love it already. Honestly, this blade would be perfect to finish my look as a heavy guardian.

Good luck to all who enter! :)

15. Dragon_Reaper

Dragon_Reaper Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I was so happy when I saw Adventure Quest 3D on Google Play. I have been a member on dragon fable and adventure quest for 8 years now but stopped playing 2 years back.
    This game is so great and i just can't stop playing this, so addictive! It is so great that I decided to support with a purchase of Dragon Guardian. I will have a really great time for a long time forwards with this game. The Game itself has a Great and fun storyline and I just love all the puns. o_O;)

16. Elanderan

Elanderan Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have played most of AE's games and was very excited to hear they were releasing a 3D game. I have 60 hours in AQ3D and I still have more to do. I have made a lot of friends in game and most players are friendly. The content so far has been fun and challenging and filled with humor. I will upgrade to guardian soon because its a great game and needs more support.

However, It needs more end game content and more frequent updates to get people to keep playing after they reach max level. Usually after updates the developers and even Artix the founder of AE will join the player servers and see how everyone is doing. I don't know any other game company that is so caring and friendly.

17. Takezi

Takezi Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Well tbh, the game called AQ3D is the best game FOR AE for me, it's really had a great graphics, adorable characters, such a awesome weapons, addictive game, and most of all its interesting game. When i was kid and played the AE the first game i played was EpicDuel then Adventure Quest, i was hyped when i saw they releasing the Adventure Quest 3D, and i also got the Early Access Code from Artix it has free items like the Warbrand Set, i also got ur cape ogreman, its really looks good fr! Loving the game so much!

Thanks for giving out free codes! I appreciated your generosity! :D

18. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

e180391 and Xeroximus like this.
  19. SamTheBeast96

SamTheBeast96 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi, i have been playing aqw for a while and i decided to move to Aq3D it is a decidedly better game i was there in the alpha and wanted to support it so i got the collectors guardian this meant i could play and that i have know i can support a great game. I wouls love the code to be able to say to my freinds i got and exclusive sword and be able to share this site to them

20. GadGedGod

GadGedGod Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Im playing aqw since 2011, my brother tell me to play aq2d cause the game have good community and good gameplay, im playing until 2016, last 2016 im trying to playing aq3d, and WOW aq3d is much better than aq2d, im enjoyed playing aq3d on steam and android phone, aq3d have a good graphich and can be played on any platform, yesterday im trying to buy guardian package, and WOW guardian is better class to beat a boss, and now i hope ogreman can gift me code for GDC sword, and i hope aq3d continues to grow and still have good community.

Thanks ogreman, i hope you can give me one code for GDC Sword :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.