1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarod Hendrickson

Jarod Hendrickson Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D is all I could have dreamed of for AE. Ever since AQW, I had wished that I could be there at the start of a brand new adventure, and the team doesn't disappoint. I first started playing AQ3D back in Alpha and it has really grown on me, especially since I watched it grow in turn. Though the game is still buggy, I believe AQ3D will become one of the most successful 3D games on the market come October.

2. Lo chang

Lo chang Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d is an amazing game where i have banter. Its a game in beta and they are adding loads of features. For example they had the 1.4 update what was amazing because they added parties, costum slots and other features and is considered one of the best updates. Furthermore this game is f2p and not p2w what is great. Overall great game 10/10.

3. Jkad

Jkad Ogre Newling

Credit:
    So far this game is awesome. Currently level 6 rocking a warrior as my main. I played WoW for at least 5 years and this game is full fledged nostalgia. Started googling about the game and read up. Came across your lovely forum and wanted to join. AQ3D is a new and refreshing game compared to all the other junk on the go

4. skyrim666

skyrim666 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i my name is mike is there away to get this word still or is it to late big fan of aq3d really good mmorpg cant wait form more updats to come till then im scouting for rare chest fellfree to join in game partys r out now 1.4 is a great update some bugs r there but game plays awesome please let me know if i can get one of these code or not would be awesome mostly u guys r all out but its worth a shot thaanks and BATTLE ON AQ3D FANS

5. Zarganas

Zarganas Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Lvl 14 warrior speaking here
    Pick mage its like god tier
    Warrior is good for tanking and luring.
    Fun game so far

6. travi

travi Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi! Here's my review of AQ3D in hopes that I get a code:

Artix Entertainment continues their legacy of fun, immersive games with their newest addition: AQ3D. The franchise lore that's been so meticulously crafted since Battleon now lives further in a new (3D!) multiplayer game. What works best with this new game is the community that it creates! I loved the stories of battleon and dragonfable, and the multiplayer fun of AQW. So far, AQ3D seems like it's on a really solid path to merge all of AE's past successes. It's fast become a staple game on my laptop and phone, and I'm totally stoked to help get more people involved in the experience!

7. jaytoutomother

jaytoutomother Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi guys trying to get gdc aq3d is a great mmorpg i play this on steam and on my cell which is awesome love this game because u can play anywhere at anytime i play even at work on lunch breaks lol but other than that the game is a 10star review last update kinda bugged the game up but i know they will fix it great at updates and fixs game is moveing along nicely anywho just trying to get a gdc if poss ty have a good day

8. Darx

Darx BamBam

Credit:
    AQ3D is the best game i have ever played, It gives me new friends, Challenging puzzles, More experience, It's a source of happiness, Sometimes a way to find true love, Meet our greatest heroes, Helps me join the fun in Cross ways; both computer and phone , AND GIVES GREAT GRAPHICS , We can see the hardwork of our artists, DAGE THE EVIL , and so...I'm waiting for the arrival of nulgath to AQ3D since Dage said he will come soon...Waiting for his Gear IN 3D, Already there is a custom weapon made by, I think, both Dage and the colours by artix called the GDC blade and I really apreciate you guys making a Giveaway at so crucial times, you guys are so LEGENDARY to perform a giveaway. I would Love to have a GDC code From GAME OGRE to PROVE to my friends that this website helps us to have this miracle , and then again, Thank you so much for making this possible.

9. Dreadlok

Dreadlok Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello Gameogre Community,

Here is my review of AQ3D :

AQ3D is a multiple platform game being designed by Artix Entertainment. This game is currently in open beta status and has a very strong and loyal community fan base. Because of the strong and loyal community there are thousands of people around the world who play this game all hours of the day, which makes for fun gaming whenever you have time to play. The game has a solid foundation with it's many oddball and unique NPC characters and storylines that helps guide you and your character on his/her epic journey through the world of AQ3D. They also have seasonal/holiday/special questlines with special and unique items to gain. Along with that the game has a simple to use banking system, party system and cosmetic system to help the multitude of players who play for the MMO aspect or for the types of players who like to collect items and sets so they can make their own styles and stand apart from the rest of the AQ3D gaming community or because you like hording( not judging). There are many dungeons and maps to explore in this game for hours apon hours of fun. Best part is you don't need to spend real money to play it or have the best items( stat wise) in game. So take a chance and try it out, it just might surprise you.

10. Kalisama

Kalisama Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Ever since aq3d was announced back when i was playing aqw i had hopes for it. AE team did a nice job with it especially the fact that its cross platform. the animation is very nice. even tough theres a few bugs here and there its a fun game to play.
    I give 10/10.

11. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Ryuteki likes this.
  12. AshMiggy

AshMiggy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    So far AQ3D is a nice experience to me, it is also a proof that along with the past years since I started playing games from Artix Entertainment; the artists and the staffs have grown alongside me for over a decade. Personally, for me aq3d is by far the game Artix Entertainment has made with the greatest potential.I will always look forward for things that are yet to come.

13. Raylex

Raylex BamBam

Credit:

----------------
    AQW3D has been a great nostalgia trip for me. Personally i think this game is definitly worth giving a shot and the oombat system just got alot better. the costumes are really well designed. They give helpful updates as well as AE gives alot of funny remaks on their post. Thankyou for listening to my review.

Would aslo like that code :)

14. tylerdeli

tylerdeli Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi! I'd love a code for the sword :) Here's my review of AQ3D:

AQ3D brings all of the nostalgia, including quirky humor and developed story lines, from adventurequest but delivers it to three platforms simultaneously! It's got great graphics and quests that give a fun experience to all its players. I'm having a really enjoyable time playing it, although more content will make the level grinding feel much less tedious. Overall I'm super pleased with the game and can't wait to see how it expands!

15. Kfc is the holy grail

Kfc is the holy grail Ogre Newling

Credit:
    So I've been playing AQ games for about 8years and this thing is I just love them especially the farming aspect to all of the games here's what I think about aq3d:

Combat: The combat in this game is amazing after the 1.4 update and shines the most in my opinion

Quests: The last update give us some nice quests but still those are generic quests so nothing amaizing here.

Graphics: i like the graphic style of the game after they redone the heads

Sounds:Well this is another thing that its good but could be better, there are things like the loot bags making sounds like a chests, overall I quite like the music especially the frostval theme.

16. unlucky

unlucky Ogre Newling

Credit:
    ill take a code if have one aq3d is a great mmorpg for any device its craazy how far gameing has come i love the game its great lot of stuff to do quest can be a bit tricky but still really good last updatee made game a lil bugggy but they well have that fixed im sure of it any i would love to add this sword top my many of wepons please an thank u have a good day guys

17. Ryuteki

Ryuteki Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I would like to have a GDC sword code please! Onegaishimas-u!:)
    Dear, Ogreman
    - Well i have not much to say but when i heard about the aq3d i searched it(normally) and saw pictures and the good reviews and comments(mobile tho) i was excited to play it since everyone liked it so much!:) umm for so so so long in many other games i have been so impatient in farming and getting gold and earning stuffs but, for this game it changed me whenever i farm in the dage challenge i didn't get tired or impatient really! Not even a bit i was like " WTF???! " i even asked myself how did i farm the dage challenge from lvl 1 until lvl 16(my personal challenge) and i even questioned why i have 300k gold and howd i get it!!!! PRETTY MUCH THIS GAME CHANGED ME ALOT!!!!! Im no more impatient and lazy!!!! I CAN FARM AS MUCH GOLD AS I WANT NOW since i never get bored at it for some reasons! LOL but anyway this game has this unique sense of divine god powers! That never gets you bored even in dungeons! LOL AFTER 78 keys for the necrohat i never quitted until i get it OMG But after the 78th key finally got it OMG Never did get lazy at all one bit! Thanks for making this divine Amazing Magnificent Work of art!!!!!
    Yours truly, Ryuteki
    P.S: Im truly sorry if it's so long! Im just like to make paragraph sentences so much:'( im so used to it that ide even give paragraph sentences when im correct or wrong:3 TRULY SORRY!!

18. EJ Luyang

EJ Luyang Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've been a fan of Artix Entertainment, when it was still Adventure Quest.. "Battleon" to be exact. The storylines are interesting.. upto Dragonfable.. which makes it even more enjoyable since the characters can walk whenever you want to... next is the MechQuest which makes me wonder what type of adventure awaits when it comes to futuristic features...

up until now.. AQ "3D" Yess Finally I can say.. It was a success for the Company.. It makes us players even more Happy to see our characters in all angles and finally see our Created characters in action with Awesome Effects... I would love to play this game Everyday.. even if I am busy in real life.. doing household chores.. well anyways.. More power to Artix Entertainment and to you gameorge.. Thank you ^-^

Yours truly, Meow meow

19. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Please stick to at least three lines for the review.

Mei and Scout Randolph like this.
  20. Darkus

Darkus Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I like Aq3d because its an ever expanding world which means unlike some game most of the time there will be something to do if its ethier run a dung. or finishing a story and also simple fact of how well the story lines have been going from greenguard to ashfall and also that the game devs care about replying to question and taking suggestions into consdritan as seen when they lowered amount of exp to get to lv 15 (i am currnetly an lv 16)

Mei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.