1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BatFastard

BatFastard Ogre Newling

Credit:
    This game is a lot of fun. The open world combined with the 3d aspects, the goofy cut-scenes and the cartoony graphics makes for a nostalgic feeling. I remember getting home from school 15 years ago and playing the original BattleOn. Played AQW since release and am now loving this beautiful rendition of Lore. The only problem is the lack of ways to get gold. Gold is the most important resource to have in this game(and you need a lot of it) and it just takes way to long to accuire a "decent" amount. Overall this game is a solid 7.5/10.

howell0704, Mei and Rakuh like this.
  2. Mastr

Mastr Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a free to play MMORPG. I have been playing for a little over a week now and the game has been very enjoyable. The current level cap of 16 is pretty easy to achieve and it is really nice to switch classes at any time. The crafting element in the end game type weapons and armor can be a little grinding but still enjoyable. Nice, fun, free,well made game to mess around on. 7/10

howell0704 and Mei like this.
  3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

howell0704, Mei, Reinzmahinay and 2 others like this.
  4. Bass Not Tard

Bass Not Tard Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i played this game since iam kid, then when i know aq3d coming, i spend my whole time for this game, played with my friends nonstop 24 hours, i hope u can give me DGC sword code coz i want to show my friends hehe....

howell0704, Mei, IMarcos and 2 others like this.
  5. Jeffrey Woods

Jeffrey Woods Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Mr. ogreman can I have one pls.!.. I really like this GDC blade of yours..I would like to have one pls. ThankYou! and God bless u

AQ3D was the best games I played...this game is so awesome!.. BTW Mr.ogreman tnx for the cape and warband item codes...now this one is the thing I need..I wonder if I can still get it...but if I do..pls. PM me!....Tnx in Advance:):angelic:):D

aq3d was so fun, I got to play with my friends...also the updates are so cool..graphics are nicer.. And..and I'm looking for some awesome weapons.. Or rare ones..but no luck...until I found your thread...I really like this GDC blade of yours...so umm pls. Mr ogreman!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
    howell0704, Mei, IMarcos and 5 others like this.
  6. Donbronson1216

Donbronson1216 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is the best game i played in my phone so far coz there's many cool items , and the graphics is great too. this game makes me more sociable to...

OgreMan give me that cool GDC BLADE thnx

Ever since i started playing AQ3D i met a lot of new online friends and we teamed up to fight bosses. All I can say is that you need teamwork for...

Ogre give that cool GDC CODE thx

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
    howell0704, Mei, IMarcos and 4 others like this.
  7. romarzxc

romarzxc BamBam

Credit:
    I really enjoy the game and I recommend it to my friends and they like it and after it I play with my friends all the time and having a good time with it I like the game also similar to the Aqworlds but the style is not really the same and the graphics amazed me.

I think I have already reply this post but I didn't got the code Hoping for a code :)

8. Miracle1216

Miracle1216 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is the best game i played in my phone so far coz there's many cool items , and the graphics is great too. this game makes me more sociable...and make me fun and humble ;)

PLS OGRE GIVE ME THAT COOL GDC BLADE AND ADVANCE THX ;)

PLS OGRE GIVE ME THAT COOL GDC CODE ;)

Aq3d is one of the best games ive played with my mobile device.. Since most of the time im with my phone and away from pc...

Pls ogre give me that GDC BLADE ;) TY

Pls give me gdc code ty ogre ;)

AQ3D is the best game i played in my phone so far coz there's many cool items , and the graphics is great too. this game makes me more sociable...

Pls ogre give me code

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  9. Gala

Gala Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi..Aq3d is a good game and i can play it in my mobile devices which is awesome and its still on beta stage so expecting for more updates and game features.

10. Mighty Jacob

Mighty Jacob Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've been playing all kinds of games but mainly the adventure quest series, its been with me since I was a kid and I've grown up with it. AQ3D came and I was excited and I really love the game! so I wanted to participate in this epic giveaway just for the fun of it :)

11. Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    What I like the most about the AQ3D is that it is my childhood game. So here I am, supporting it. :) And I'm also hoping to get a GDC blade code. (Excited!!!!) TYIA.

howell0704, Mei, IMarcos and 3 others like this.
  12. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    AQ3D is an online RPG. You can choose between 4 different classes.

It's the coolest game I have ever played!

Can I get a code please?

howell0704, Mei, IMarcos and 3 others like this.
  13. Solitarykun

Solitarykun Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I'm playing some time after I've reached the maximum level, I'm looking for a visual set, so I'd like to get a code because I liked the style of the sword It would be nice to have. I'm looking forward to the next update, since I thank you

14. Bernard Lewis

Bernard Lewis Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Well generally I've always liked artix entertainment and what they strive to be as a gaming company. Been playing their games from when I was younger and I'm now currently a full time AQ3D player and as I found out about his event, I thought I'd give it a try as a I was busy with school and work and missed the event sadly. AQ3D so far has undergone a huge improvement from alpha testing and I've been trying to go through with them every step of the way and getting this code would get me one step closer. Thank you in advance!

Hi, I've been playing AQ3D for awhile now since alpha tester and since then I can say that this game has become one of a kind. I like to play this game daily as it dungeons always gives me a reason to. Even though its relatively new, it's a rapidly growing game that has a lot of potentials and hard working developers.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
    Mei, IMarcos and Chesaira909 like this.
  15. Maxine1213

Maxine1213 BamBam

Credit:
    AQ3D IS THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF HUMBLE FRIENDS IN THE GAME AND THIS FRIENDS TEACH ME HOW TO BEING HUMBLE AND ALSO HOW TO BE A FRIENDLY GAMER ;)...THAT'S WHY I CHOICE TO STAY THIS GAME ;)...

HOPE I GET THAT COOL GDC BLADE...

PLS OGRE GIVE ME THAT COOL GDC BLADE THNX;)... HAVE A NICE DAY ;)

16. Ferno

Ferno Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AdventureQuest3D, the best currently game, I has playing this game at Alpha and now, and for me this is the best game of all time, in the game I can be a medieval soldier, an Skeleton or a black wolf, in this game I can be any thing. This is real for me and GDC Blade make me imortal on Battleon!

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
  18. jelson errol ricamara

jelson errol ricamara Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AdventureQuest is a true crossplatform game where you can play on your phone or on your computer for example if you dont have a computer but just a phone and your friend has a pc not a phone you can still play together.I also like the humour this game has it has no tutorials you have to explore on your own but the game is laid out perfectly so you dont get confused or lost.I really like this game and i would like to get a code please thanks you. 10/10 best game.

19. Morgado

Morgado Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Firsr of all this game (aq3d) in android is best game of all time . And i really love this game like the graphics , armor, weapons and other stuff is so cool...

20. Reinzmahinay

Reinzmahinay BamBam

Credit:
    Aq3d is a game that has cool graphics and awesome joysticks,,and a very addictive game,,,pls sir ogreman i would love to get gdc blade,,thank you very much,,,godbless

I would like to thanks the creator of aq3d because,,,id see players that has manners and they help me about the bosses,,and this game has good graphics and controls,,sir ogre man i would love to have a gdc code ty very much

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.