1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janelle08

janelle08 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Oh my gosh. AQ3D is so hype!!! The developers are making it so interesting. Updates keep on coming and it always makes me excited. Whenever an update comes I stay up so late to finish the quests or get the rarest and strongest item. Sometimes I deprive myself of sleep, first because I want to get ahead of others, second because I enjoy it too much I forgot to check the time. I like the challenge of the new weapon, staff. It took me 2 days to take it. The weapon is worth the effort. I also made some friends thru the process of farming the materials to craft the abyss. Now i wanna farm for other rare items that are being dropped thru rare chest and I heard equipping GDC would help to increase the drop rate. I hope I can get a code.

Anthrax Kill and Mei like this.
  2. Virozz

Virozz Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is really a great game ...! It has everything that should be in MMORPG :) maybe there are some bugs but they are not noticeable. I really like the option of setting up an item as a costume without touching statistics. Also, I like the whole team of moderators is fun: D The next thing I like is the help from other players. Almost everyone wants to help! Maybe I'll get the code :) Regards

3. Manuel Dark

Manuel Dark Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Well, the game is nice, have a great combat system in my opinion. A little bit easier, sometimes hard to kill some monsters or bosses, but it's always good people there to help. Nice gear, items and more very detailed and yeah, the game is growing slowly, but great and can' wait for new classes and areas like Frounders Sanctuary that is coming Monday and more so, i'm excited. I played AQW for 3 years now and have been always fun and they did the right thing to turn it in a 3D version :) i love the gane and i hope it gets at the same level of AQW.

4. Darkarch

Darkarch Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Dear ogre I have only played the game AQ3D for a few days its very fun it gives me something to do in my free time I still have a lot to learn about the game but I think its very fun anyways I don't really care if I get a code or not I'm just glad I have the game anyways thanks for your time and have a great day

5. Dirge

Dirge BamBam

Credit:
    Having played AQWorlds I decided to dive Into AQ3D. I've been playing for close to 2 weeks now and despite some drawbacks I've been thoroughly enjoying it. PROS: same charm and humor as AQW, appealing cartoon graphics, simple interface, good story near endgame. CONS: Still buggy being in open beta but not too bad, crafting new armors/weapons can get a bit grindy.
    All in all if you have some spare time and want to experience the AQ universe, in 3D!, this is a great place to start. Especially if you enjoy some corny humor and a LOAD of puns.

6. Basti

Basti DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I've been playing aqw ever since im young and now that they have their first 3d game i was shocked and then i rush to download the game and tried it up,and i was like "wow awsome" ever since then i quit playing games except for aq3d.And now that they're giving giveaways,that makes it even great and i love collecting cool free codes items,so if it's ok mr ogreman i would like to have the code too.Advance Thank you mr ogreman :)

Anthrax Kill, Zaine123 and Mei like this.
  7. Azure Draco

Azure Draco Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Artix & friends have been making the very best browser games since the dawn of time. I would have been a Nobel Prize winner if I hadn't discovered DragonFable back in 2006 but I did, and now I'm just a regular semi-unemployed nerd. When I found out they were kickstarting a new multiplatform game, it was a no-brainer, and I went for it. AQ3D is just plain awesomeness. I can play for just a couple minutes and get something done, or I can spend hours while missing real life and getting lots of nice stuff. Even being still in a beta state is quite fun and playable. Oh, and I suspect this girl around home is/was my girlfriend. I should ask.

8. Tommy lee

Tommy lee Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello everyone! My kid have been playing AQ3D for a couple of weeks now. She enjoys it. Other players are helpful when she needs it. I'm pretty sure people of all ages will enjoy this game even tho the art work is uniquely drawn towards younger players. I even enjoy trying it for a bit. My daughter loves it that this game keeps continually evolving. It's free to play and I love it that she can play it on her iPad, iPhone, or the laptop. Good game sum it up.

9. <.< ABO.ODJ >.>

<.< ABO.ODJ >.> MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    hello , aq3d is a fun game where you meet new friends , its amazing with the graphics and quests and monsters you get to fight , there are many challenges specially if you are racing with a friend on getting the newest item, example: crimson staff, which is a hard challenge , AQ3D is a game which most of the people resort to to entertain themselves , i am pretty sure most of people tryed aq3d but few didnt like it , but AQ3D is still at the biggning of the new world of AQW , the game is underdevelopment and many people ae trying to make it better , where every day/week there would be a new event/update or with new swords everywhile, you can join guild servers of AQ3D on discord app , everyday comes up with new challenges and new stuff to wear creating best outfits and amazing looking characters , hope you enjoy the game need any help contact me :) ig name : aboodj ,i am ready to help with anything , i am waiting for you come enjoy the fun

10. Zosa Gaming

Zosa Gaming BamBam

Credit:
    Ive played Adventure Quest like 5 yrs ago (during HS days) so I was surprised to see that theres a 3D in store. And guess what? AQ3D exceeds all my expectation. And there will be more added into this game lets say a year or two from now. I even cant imagine how huge this game is going to be.. For RPG fans out there, all I can say is: "Play this for atleast 30mins, you'll log out the next day I say!"

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2017
  11. Anthrax Kill

Anthrax Kill Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d honestly isnt a pay to win game which makes a player like me more likely stick with it. It needs patience if you want something in the game. Also I trust aq3d to fix bugs if there are. You know ogreman a successful game need not many players or a lot of players cheating or hacking or botting. A successful game for me is a healthy game and community uniting and enjoying the game. As far as aq3d is I can see that aq3d is a healthy game. More power to you ogre and aq3d. Thanks. ;) God bless.

Mei likes this.
  12. Tatsumi

Tatsumi Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is Artix Entertainment's newest game-child. It's a cross-platform MMORPG that is continuously expanding and upgrading.
    Positives:
    -) Made by AE: there will be lots of future content/features
    -) Cross-platform: makes playing with friends easier
    -) Summon Word: WHY DID NOBODY THINK OF THIS BEFORE
    -) Lots of nostalgia
    -) Takes pretty low space
    -) Easily run on most devices

Negatives:
    -) Lots of bugs
    -) Classes are somewhat broken
    -) Multiple typos and contradictions in the storyline quests
    -) Less customization: everyone looks more-or-less the same
    -) Dungeons have issues

Overall AQ3D has a lot of potential, it has a lot of features nobody thought up before and its pretty unique due to it cross-platform. The community is pretty fun. The other players are somewhat rude at times but its a fun game to just chill-out and hang around in. The game has lots of gear even though it has just gone into Open-Beta some time ago. Some of the bugs are really fun (i think they put them there on purpose) so I'm looking forward to playing this game with a GDC blade

BATTLEON!!!

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Sending out codes now.

Hate to do this again, but going to have to be very strict on the reviews from here on out since the codes are about all gone. Please focus on the game rather than the code or the sword. The longer and more detailed review the better:). That said, looking for at least 4 or 5 lines.

If your review is deleted, you are free to try again with a much better review:). Of course, the only exceptions to this are if you already have a code or another account.

Anthrax Kill, Mei and Dirge like this.
  14. MrMailMan

MrMailMan Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Here is my review gameogre, 8 years ago, I had been invited by my cousin to play AQ and we started playing together. By the time 2 years passed by, my AQ character is maxed out so I decided to try AQW and I loved it and played it for 6 years and actually took me so long to max my character. I don't have a credit card so I searched for a way to buy Artix points and I found out all I had to do is go down the road by my house and pay them and I managed to become a member of AQW. Until I became tired of the game I started focusing on other games on steam then I heard a new AE game was released and since I'm a AQW member, I was supposed to be an alpha knight but I refused to download the game which is so regretful. I started to lose interest on my other games on steam so I tried AQ3D and it is THAT interesting for me. Sadly I started playing the game on Halloween so I can't get rewards from the closed beta but the game so far already amazing. I wish to see more content in AQ3D and I hope some AQW stuff can be linked to the game. Battle on!

15. OKOIL

OKOIL Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have played all kinds of games from Artix Entertainment in a lot of years, and when they released this game, it got me excited obviously. AQ3D as the name is AdventureQuest but in 3D. Now I know that it's not just a copy of AQ but in 3D. There is different content in this game than there were in AQ which is good because of new content, is more exciting. As of now, the game is lacking content, and there is a lot of grinding with leveling up and farming gold. But I see that Artix and his team working on the 3D game actually has fixed a lot of things like the level curves, which means that the developer listens to their community. And that's always a good thing. I have currently played the in about 500 hours and I can't wait for new content and in general new things to be released in this game. People need to comprehend that the game is not fully developed.

16. AnArousedPanda

AnArousedPanda Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I started playing AQ3D in January and fell in love with the game on day 1 and have played everyday sinse as the game is very addictive and fun to play. There is always someone to talk to if you need help with something or just to mess about and have a laugh with. There's so many hard to get items that will keep you logging back in and trying again, each time encountering different characters making grinding not feel so grindy. All the new content and improvements keep making the game better and im truly excited to see where the adventure takes me next. Even as a new player to AE games I feel like I'm now part of a community that is simply fantastic.

17. clockwork AE

clockwork AE BamBam

Credit:
    Hello! i would like a GDC code, but first my story. i'm a level 17 player who has played this game a while and spent well over 100$ on it the game is great good story nice controls and just all around amazing it has so much to do AQ3D is honestly my favorite game and can't wait until launch so we can have a bigger fan base among AQ3D because the more the merrier i honestly love this game and can't wait for it to get much bigger, i want millions to play this game because it's nice to share the joy

18. Masako

Masako Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I'd like to have GDC Code here's my review

I love how it have interesting stories it's really enjoyable though I am getting a little bored because it's still in open beta, I do get pissed off sometimes because of the bugs since I'm playing in mobile not sure in pc though there are mobs that cant be killed alone but I like it since it makes you team up and play with the other players :) and I hate how I can't get travel forms T_T if I'm gonna rate it out of 10 I'll rate it 7 :p

Anthrax Kill, Straw, oppyyy and 2 others like this.
  19. Gullible Link

Gullible Link Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I was such a big fan of Adventure Quest worlds intact if u haven't played that game yet and ur playing AQ3d stop and go try out AQW. So when I heard of AQ3d when it was closed beta I had to try it and I have to admit it is the best morph every created I've tried others with my friends and every one I had to wait for a loading screen every 10 seconds. Others where really laggy of course AQ3d was a little bit cuz it was still in closed beta and in develop but seriously tho this is the best infancy I change my mind continue playing this song even play AQW unless ur desperate. Thanks Artix for making such good games and thanks ogreman for giving this code to me :)

So when I heard of AQ3d when it was closed beta I had to try it and I have to admit it is the best mmorpg every created I've tried others with my friends and every one I had to wait for a loading screen every 10 seconds. Others where really laggy of course AQ3d was a little bit cuz it was still in closed beta and in develop but seriously tho this is the best game ever Thanks Artix for making such good games and thanks ogreman for giving this code to me :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017
  20. Elivion

Elivion Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D offers the traditional style of MMORPG while keeping their basic elements from their previous works (4 basic skills per class, change classes anytime, instant traveling to zones). But what entices me to play Adventure Quest 3D is its cross-platform capability. I am able to play it with my friends on my PC while they are playing it on different devices. A truly in-depth game of witty and adventure as like all other Artix Entertainment games. There is hundreds of weapons/armor and now with their mount engine they have it so you can go all over the world in style! The game gets updates monthly and the game gets ever so much more expansive each time. With repeatable quests and tons of grinding and farming required to get the best gear, you'll be playing this game for hours on in!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.