1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Guides wishlist

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    What type of AQ3D guides or tutorials would you like to see? Post ideas down below and maybe someone looking at this thread will make one.

example: How to farm Gold/Exp

2. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    How to be A helpful player?
    Cos most of us high level players have nothibg else to do... Consider helping noobs.

I was helped too when i was still low on lvl.

First.. Try going to Greenguard. There are plenty of low level players there. Some trying to solo Sneed which is a little bit hard fir like lvl 4 ones..

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well I would like to see players make video guides of them playing through the entire questline and cutscene of each area in the game, especially exclusive areas like the Guardian Tower. It would be more of a let's play than a guide, but it would at least be a visual guide that other players can follow along, or even watch for entertainment.

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I would want to see a guide on what gear to have at certain levels so you don't start having bad time with mobs and dungeons. Even though i know how to gear up accordingly, but some people necessarily don't so it would be a nice guide to have.

jv1306 likes this.
  5. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Hmmm walkthough from intro to ashfall 2?

6. jv1306

jv1306 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    yea, i'd like to see this one too. plus an updated guide on which sets to use for certain builds.

7. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    That wouldn't be easy to make a guide on considering that crafting and getting the materials take time and it could be more beneficial to go for the less strong, yet quickest item to obtain since the player does level up relatively quickly. Usually the rarity/quality of the font associated with the item denotes the best overall stats.

So a level 17 item with awesome rarity would generally be better than a level 17 item with uncommon rarity.

But I think a guide for that would be unnecessary, especially when there's an AQ3D spreadsheet that scrapes data from the Wiki which sorts stats and levels.

8. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    with every ashfall, darkovia or an update with increase in level cap i would love to have a guide on the strongest available gears