1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Guides wishlist

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Naval Commando Royal Ogre

Credit:
    What type of AQ3D guides or tutorials would you like to see? Post ideas down below and maybe someone looking at this thread will make one.

example: How to farm Gold/Exp

2. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart Royal Ogre

Credit:
    How to be A helpful player?
    Cos most of us high level players have nothibg else to do... Consider helping noobs.

I was helped too when i was still low on lvl.

First.. Try going to Greenguard. There are plenty of low level players there. Some trying to solo Sneed which is a little bit hard fir like lvl 4 ones..

3. Snowy

Snowy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre
    1. AdventureQuest 3D Heroes

Credit:
    Well I would like to see players make video guides of them playing through the entire questline and cutscene of each area in the game, especially exclusive areas like the Guardian Tower. It would be more of a let's play than a guide, but it would at least be a visual guide that other players can follow along, or even watch for entertainment.

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Active Member Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I would want to see a guide on what gear to have at certain levels so you don't start having bad time with mobs and dungeons. Even though i know how to gear up accordingly, but some people necessarily don't so it would be a nice guide to have.