1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Suggestion Forums (for community-made content)? Yes or Nah

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Adam1a1, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Adam1a1

Adam1a1 MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular
    1. AQ3DMemes Followers

Credit:
    So, lets talk about community content...
    is it possible for AQ3D?

For AQW, it is simple, you make something in flash, put it on community forums or on twitter and if enough people like it, Alina will notice it and maybe add it in-game. But AQ3D is 3D. Not only it is harder to make 3D items, but it is harder to replicate the style as well. I have seen some community-made AQ3D items on twitter, but none of them were added. So what is your oppinion? Will the closest community-made thing be custom weapons and locations or can there be more? And while we are at it, will AQ3D ever do a community-made location? There were some attempts to do soemthing like that, for example Tynimu Island (Project Tynimu AQW on Twitter), but till now, they only accepted individual items.

2. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Akelios even tried to make a aq3d armor but it wasnt finished and he scrapped the whole thing

3. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Nah, would be a few more years bfore this gets taken into account. Several ks custom weapons arent even finished yet, KS funded location and NPC are still being worked on, and how long do you think theyve been waiting? The platforms to do this wiuld have to be built first.

Not to mention the drama from all the players. You entertain one request and the rest goes waah why isnt my community given attention to, we have like 25 people. You saw the meme community cape and we all know how much them 12 year olds scream in unison and so much cape design were submitted in hopes to get noticed. So no, AE dont need the drama right now, theres more important things to look at.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I don't think we should be suggesting to the developers what content to make. I can understand giving them feedback, and maybe suggesting features that would improve the game, but content itself should really be their own decision since it is their game after all. It would be cool to see, once in a while (maybe once a year), one or two suggested content get released, maybe through some contest held by the staff (such as the design a monster contest with the Acevorah monster), but if AQ3D was loaded with suggestions, I would see that as a hindrance to the development of the game.

5. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i think it's become kind of taboo since kickstarters made custom items for $500 and if others do it for free, even if not counting lower tier rewards, they're getting a lot that others paid a lot for too. but ae has a lot of taboos