1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Asian talk in the US?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Glazed, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    You know, how come every time I look up something on the internet about Asians or maybe watch a mystery or crime show that has Asians involved or has an Asian or many Asian victims, it always has to involve sex slavery (the sex trade kind of thing), A Asian girl being raped, being raped and killed, being killed and raped, being involved in cutesy but also sorta sexual photo stuff, and so on? And if not that, a bunch of stereotypes or involves Kung Fu or Ninjas or a Chinese guy and maybe a Caucasian or African-American guy (except in Balls of Fury where it's a Hispanic guy and a fat geeky Caucasian guy) beating and stopping bad guys

Also, it seems the only time there is Asians involved and it's not stereotyping them or includes something real bad, it's not even pointing out their race or culture?

I'm sorry. I got mad about something, so I felt like ranting about different things, so I may be wrong and sound like a bag of douche or like I'm narrow-minded. Let me know if I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.