1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Atlas: Horizons

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by iAmPerson, Sep 10, 2014.

1. iAmPerson

iAmPerson Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello, everyone.

Firstly, I apologize if this comes across as spam. I don't mean for it to. I'm only trying to inform fellow gamers of a game that I feel deserves to be mentioned. I will try to keep this short and sweet.

The game is called Atlas: Horizons. It's a free-to-play, browser-based nation simulation game. For those of you who enjoy playing browser games, and especially simulation games, this game is worth your try, and here's why:

-It's new. Atlas went live on September 5th, 2014. All player accounts were reset on this day.
    -No pay-to-win. As far as I can tell, the only thing you can do with real money is donate, which doesn't provide any unfair advanatages.
    -Active developer. He goes by the name Charlie/Lord Charlie, and he's very active, on both the forum and in-game chat.
    -Nice community. Granted, I haven't played long enough to know the community as well as I could, but so far, so good.
    -Potential. This one is just my own personal opinion. Maybe it's because of the already decently-sized playerbase, or maybe it's because the overall look and feel of this game seems, in my opinion, more professional than most. Regardless of what it is, I feel this game has great potential.

I don't wanna take up too much more space. Thank you to any and all who read this, and especially to those who give this game a try.

I would post the link but I'm not allowed to do so. Just Google "atlas horizons" and it should be the first result.