1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Awakening of Heroes

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by kazanova123, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Korleone

Korleone Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    This game has a future

2. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I can't wait for steam version.

3. Wolf123

Wolf123 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Good MOBA soon on steam she passed the greenlight on Steam

4. p0lak83

p0lak83 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    :troll::giftweird:

Nice Game!!!

Built by Unity 3D Engine

looking for Alpha / Beta KeY!! :rage:

5. DucaDesigner

DucaDesigner Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I like MOBA games and this game is PERFECT! I love it! I get alpha key realy fast!

6. DucaDesigner

DucaDesigner Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    If anyone interesting to get the 5 keys from me send me a private message!

7. Vladimir Djukic

Vladimir Djukic Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Is this game good and what is your opinion about it?

Arcus_N likes this.
  8. IvKe123x

IvKe123x Ogre Newling

Credit:
    this game is good my favorite caracter is grandmother [I like cakes :D]

Arcus_N likes this.
  9. Veljko Jegdic

Veljko Jegdic MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I play it on gamescome, its very good...
    my too :)

Arcus_N likes this.
  10. ShinobiCooL

ShinobiCooL DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    They gave me a T-shirt (l played some mini games from AOH) but games is good just need more heroes

Arcus_N likes this.
  11. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I tried it maybe before 6 months on FB, in closed beta if i remember. It looked cool but i didn't like it that much :D But it was beta, game will be really good and it will be great, i know that :)

Arcus_N likes this.
  12. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Since they communicate with players,they have my full support,literally ,players make development of game.

Arcus_N likes this.
  13. Guts

Guts DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Everyone is saying that it's the main competitor of LoL but i don't like it that much

Arcus_N likes this.
  14. ProOctavian

ProOctavian Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Awakening of Heroes is a very good game but I love more League of Legends :D

Arcus_N likes this.
  15. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Why everybody compares it to lol? Or any MOBA? AOH is game for itself

Arcus_N likes this.
  16. milanbasket

milanbasket Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Game is very cool and has interesting heroes

Arcus_N likes this.
  17. Arcus_N

Arcus_N Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Very good game, I was gonna play it but I don't have much time. :/

18. Bosanski ludak

Bosanski ludak Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Awakeing Of Heroes is new MOBA game from COFA games. It's still in alpha.
    U can take alpha key: http://www.awakeningofheroes.com
    Something about game:

Meet a sweet old lady obsessed with extreme sports, a mellow heart butcher with an alter-ego of math genius, a sexy chimney sweeper with a vendetta against Santa, a hy(p)sterical umbrella fighter, a grandpa daredevil in a wheelchair… Used to be bunch of ordinary folks, before destiny changed their lives forever.

[​IMG]

They are chosen to enter a combat with a mission to open the door of the new world. But first, they need to awaken their hidden powers. They need to become heroes. Only the winner will discover the truth.

Build a city to increase your hero’s abilities and join the clan to raise your chances to survive.

[​IMG]

When you sense the awakening hero within, enter the arena and demonstrate your crazy power in the furious combat 5 vs 5. Compete with or against your friends in a funny, relaxing atmosphere. Sun is on the other side. Fight for your freedom. Fight for the awakening.

[​IMG]

Awakening of Heroes is a multi-platform indie game for a mid-core gamers, a perfect balance between casual games and pretty demanding Multiplayer Online Battle Arena genre. Built by indie game development studio COFA Games, this unusual multi-player video game is currently in Alpha phase. Awakening of Heroes allows two teams to compete against each other in real time. Anytime, at any place with Internet connection, you will be able to play it free of charge and free of pretty unfair ‘pay to win’ concept. It will be playable on Facebook, mobile devices and desktops. AoH is the perfect game for trilling gaming tournaments. Thus, be ready to compete for remembrance and glory.

THE STORY OF AWAKENING
    • There is a time when you are free to do whatever you want!
    • There is a place where you can awaken the hero within!
    • The place is here. The time is now.
    • Join us in combat for eternal freedom!
    • Open the Gate to the new World!
    These are the words which helped Mayor Graham win that epic election, some 30 years ago. Today, he is still the most influential figure in the town. And ever since this crazy little man became the mayor, a drowsy town in the middle of nowhere has been everything but ordinary. There is something obscure about this remote spot, but its residents do not wish to talk about it. Instead, they are keeping the true locked up from prying eyes. And for those few adventurers who actually had the guts to go out and investigate, we have never heard from again. The only thing we have ever heard were rumors about ‘the Land of Awaken Heroes’, it’s odd rituals, ‘No Rules’ policy and an ‘absurd battles’ in which common people release their hidden powers, while striving for the awakening.

[​IMG]

Those who do not believe in these stories need to be aware of the fact that there is always potential for extraordinary, but only exquisite individuals are capable of turning that potential into reality. At the end, as Graham believes, only the bravest will reach the highest level; Only the most determined will unlock the door and embrace the truth waiting on the other side to be discovered.

THE POSSIBLE TRUTH
    Ever since he was a young boy, Mayor Graham lived in a fantasy world. It was tucked somewhere between his vivid imagination and mystical stories his mother used to tell him before bedtime. It was shaped by his strong ambition to be a decent successor of his grandpa, the legendary founder of the town. After he had become a mayor, this fantasy world turned into a reality for its citizens. Dwarf policemen, singing bureaucrats, nude firemen, nuns on roller skates… carnivals, costume parties, giraffe races, wacky competition and heroic tournaments… and a lot of crazy plants. These things became inevitable parts of the everyday life.

[​IMG]

Not just that bit by bit, the cozy town with a boringly conservative architecture started looking like some weird place from a fairy tale, but also that was a moment when a bunch of commoners had their future changed forever. Some because doing crazy requests from the Mayor was terribly funny, while others just followed Graham’s rules no matter how silly they were. Finally, there were those who wanted to participate in something extremely important – which Graham used to call “The Awakening of Heroes”.

Of course, many people just derided mayor’s enthusiasm. But this extravagant visionary truly believes in this legend about heroic battles in which ordinary people can awaken their endless powers. According to the legend, ‘After men awaken heroes within, the door of the new world will finally open’. This story became a Mayor Graham’s deepest obsession; so deep that he did not want to wait the perfect moment for destiny to be accomplished. He wanted to readjust the alarm clock. He wanted to speed up the awakening. That is why, every once in a while, he organizes crazy battles among clans, hoping that eventually, the legend would come true.

He was working so hard to apply all the necessary ingredients to the process called ‘awakening’, all that people need to recall their hidden powers. Creativity – checked! Cause creativity is where the awakening begins. Thus, everything in the town is organized to inspire its citizens – buildings, colors, activities, festivals… as vivid and fancifully as a place on Earth can be. Sense of Freedom – checked! Cause without freedom, the infinite potential of man will stay trapped forever. And Graham certainly provided great freedom for his followers. Children’s Enthusiasm – checked! Since we adults need to learn from children, so we can face our challenges with the joy, enthusiasm and confidence they show naturally. Hence, during Graham’s reign, playing games was a priority. And finally, the Will, actually double dose of Will – checked! Mayor Graham learned the unbeatable truth from his grandpa: Where there’s a will there’s a way. Ultimately, as he believes, those with the great will power is going to win.

In practice, Graham’s ingenious plan basically looks like this – two teams helped by costumed dwarfs try to make a breakthrough to the opponent’s base. On their way, they will find a lot of obstacles – opponent’s heroes, dwarfs and towers. Eventually, the team to first overcome all these obstacles should experience something indescribable – they will be finally awakened and the door to the new world will open. Nobody knows if it is just because of the people’s competitive spirit or because Graham’s concept really works. Either way, it cannot be denied that some miracles actually happen on that battlefield. It cannot be denied that some ordinary people become true heroes. But all this is something nobody talks about. The only way to be sure is to enter the combat and become part of the miracle! Sun is at the other side. Fight for the awakening!

milanbasket and Omco like this.
  19. Omco

Omco Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Wow this game look awesome, its game free to play ? :)

milanbasket and Bosanski ludak like this.
  20. Bosanski ludak

Bosanski ludak Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Yes it is.

Omco likes this.