1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played Animal Crossing with a friend today, my illusions of having half way decent design... completely shattered lol. Wow it’s amazing what people can do with this game. It’s really cool to see towns like that though. Also, Nintendo announced a new update coming on the 23rd bringing back two more merchants as well as new things to do:

3. Aaddron

Credit:
    American Truck Simulator got a pretty solid QoL update recently, one of which is moving to a new sound engine which allowed them to update and add more sounds to the game. It also allowed opening windows as it can now accurately change the sound based on how far the window is open. They also added the ability to walk around the exterior of the trucks, getting a closer look at them in a more immersive way. Bunch of other things too.

They also just announced the Mack Anthem will be added to the game on April 28th. This will be the first Mack truck in the game.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Hedges have been a game changer in Animal Crossing. Super happy with the new update, which also brought art collecting back as well as the garden vendor. Still struggling with bell making, especially now that the shop has an expensive item available almost every day. I miss beetle farming from New Leaf.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
  7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played some Lego City Undercover on the Wii U an ya know... it's kinda frustrating when games run bad on a console. Like how does that even happen. An in this case the game was even specifically made for Wii U *facepalm*. It's becoming more and more frequent across all of the consoles too. It's kinda one thing if it's going on the Switch, that's a bit understandable when it's a huge game like Witcher 3 or so but come on. I was getting this more an more on Xbox One X too, they'd set the resolution too high an then it'd have performance issues... which obviously could be fixed just by lowering the resolution a little bit, but they just leave it broken.

Oooo while I'm ranting a bit, v-sync! A number of high profile games don't have v-sync in the menus on Xbox One X. Which causes it to max the GPU, ramp up the fans because it's getting hot and sometimes even crash the console lol. How does that get missed? For that matter how does menus not have v-sync when everything else does? It's so strange to me.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
  9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Been playing SnowRunner to death. It's a great improvement over the previous titles, Spintires and Mudrunner. The new engine is fantastic, the color pallet is so much better, colorful an more realistic than the depressing tone of the past. The game looks very good. The gameplay itself has improved in every way. It feels like a complete game now, rather than a basic game shoehorned on top of a tech demo. Definitely not a game for everyone, it requires a lot of patience... especially early on but I'm really enjoying it.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Been grinding in Aq3d a lot lately trying my luck with the only two remaining rares for me in game, the cloud pet and the frogzard ate my head helm. It's kindof disheartening to see so many people get it effortlessly and some without even trying. I guess that is RNG for me tho and running with friends does make the Tengu dungeon a bit better.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. Aaddron

Credit:
    Ubisoft has announced Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. No gameplay yet but the trailer they put together was pretty neat. Xbox is doing an event on May 7th to show off Xbox Series X gameplay, AC Valhalla will be one of the games showcased! I’m not expecting anything super major here as it’s still a cross gen game but I’m sure it'll be a gorgeous game. Cyberpunk will also be featured, among other titles.

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Aaddron

Credit:
    Still working on Animal Crossing and SnowRunner, with a small side of the ever classic Skyrim. TES6... when x.x. For May I'm kinda looking forward to Minecraft Dungeons, since it'll be on game pass anyways. Also looking forward to seeing the glorious disaster that Fast & Furious game looked to be... I mean I like Slightly Mad but dang, it looked sooooo bad. Would love to be surprised.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
    Tomorrow Xbox is doing a Xbox Series X gameplay showcase. Will be multiple third party games shown including the recently announced Assassin's Creed Valhalla, as well as Cyberpunk 2077. 8 a.m. PDT on May 7, 11AM ET.
    • Mixer.com/Xbox
    • Twitch.tv/Xbox
    • Facebook.com/Xbox
    • Twitter.com/Xbox
    • YouTube.com/Xbox for the 4K stream

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Well that was a complete bust. "gameplay" but very little real gameplay. Absolutely awful presentation.

20. Aaddron

Credit: