1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Awen Blade

Awen Blade King of Bananas The Pit

Credit:
    Soul Splitter in AQ3D are having a really sucking requirements... 3 acevorah dagger, 3 soulborne axe which are really hard to get and you will a millions of gold for crafting other requirements... Hope it will not be release.. :p

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I have and I think it's the great device. The benefit of Switch is it doubles as a handheld, which isn't really something you can do easily on other consoles or even with a laptop. Plus getting access to Nintendo 1st party. Nintendo is one of the best games developer in the world putting out a lot of great titles that are unlike anything you find elsewhere.

Nintendo and console makers in general don't release devices that often. Switch came 4 years after Wii U but Wii U was a complete flop so honestly most of it's buyers are like you, last purchase was maybe a Wii or DS which was over 10 years ago. I don't think a new upgrade 10 years later is too much to ask. Nintendo also has a history of backwards compatibility one gen (which isn't happening with Switch because it's impossible due to gamepad of Wii U) but I would agree that one of the downfalls of consoles has been each gen you are basically starting over. It's something Nintendo has yet to address and hopefully going forward from the Switch they will.

wulilions likes this.
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. wulilions

wulilions MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    hmm yeah but like I cant really buy anything now cos in my last year of high school so no time for that ahahaha but maybe in the future :)

5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Pistons last game is tonight, end of a disappointing season. Next year they are moving to new arena so hopefully that will motivate them to do better next year. Pressure is on to make roster changes but we'll see. End of a era at the Palace, hope the new one works out and doesn't inflate ticket prices to insane numbers.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
  7. Wralph

Wralph Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:

Hello I'm an AQ3D player aswell , I was kinda inactive but now I'm back! I heared his requirements won't be approved but the way of earning diovs weapon would still be hard asf.

btw my current experience in AQ3D was good , I didn't know a few players still remembers me (Players who I've been playing with back in Alpha Phase) I missed alot of AQ3D events such as Friday the 13th and Dage's Birthday. But overall everything is well. I'm doing the ashfall story line and hopefully i can get the scale slayer set.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) Points pool has reached half! Thanks all who have participated thus far :)

9. Awen Blade

Credit:
    Well i just heard also that new news sir.. ;P And now they are creating new monster for the Ashfall Part 2... hope u can finish the part 1 fast.. :p

10. Wralph

Wralph Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I already finished the part one , but i haven't crafted the scale slayer yet.

11. Awen Blade

Credit:
    I guess its okay to not have that set... New SET will be Release on Ashfall Part 2... CAnt Wait for it.. :p and i guess there is a Bow... :p

12. Vect

Vect Insalubrious Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    AQ3D log:
    logged in.
    made it in time for the april fools day event.
    dricken dropped a traveller's pack.
    found out it was a misc item.
    :(
    april fools i guess T_T.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. Awen Blade

Credit:
    AQ3D Update 1.41 are having new feature... New Settings like change the ingame shake during battle.. And MONSTERS/NPC are having Colored Names... Red, Orange, Green and Blue.. Check AQ3d patch notes for more INFO... :p

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 was revealed today and it's looking really good. Battlefront had a lot of issue but after all it's updates and DLC it turned into a decent game... still not living up to it's name but a decent game. It looks like Battlefront 2 is really trying to fix that. I'm super excited for a better offline battle system, it was so weak in Battlefront and a real meat of the original games. Also really happy to see droids make their return, while the movies might not be super positively looked upon in the games the droids were really awesome.

The single player campaign is also pretty exciting. It will be a full canon story and interestingly will be told from the empire side... which isn't very common. It's got the makings to be really good. They've also announced... well accidentally announced they are doing away with the season pass to cut down on MP fragmentation. This is a great move and something Battlefront really suffered from. It's good to see them really going at pain points and addressing them right out the gate. Really hoping Battlefront 2 can live up to the legendary game that shares it's name.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. cthulhu999

cthulhu999 BamBam

Credit:
    You started this thread on the day I turned 21.
    Plus, I caught my first Mew in Pokemon leaf green :D

Pokemon Leaf Green 1485633785691 (MEW) cthulhu.png Pokemon Leaf Green 1485633781123 (MEW) cthulhu.png

19. Bola_bola

Bola_bola Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Was playing an automated browser game. Another player comes to me and accuses me of botting. Killed em off anyway.

20. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :)

cthulhu999 likes this.