1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Aaddron

Credit:

Sooo don't think anyone seen that coming. New 2ds XL... I'll give it to Nintendo, it looks really nice hardware wise. I'm not sure on the price tho, $150 isn't all that cheaper than a New 3ds xl itself and they sold the New 3ds for $99 on black friday. Kinda weird. Though given how 3ds seems to have a major issue staying in stock it might be a fair bet to say this could be the start of phasing out the 3ds itself in favor of focusing on this new model. In fact I don't believe another New 3ds will follow it but this is Nintendo so who knows.

Regardless it does look really nice and it's price isn't horrible. Couple weird things tho, where is the game slot? I'd assume under the front flap but that seems kinda weird. Also, where are the speakers? It's not really obvious. Could it possibly be water resistant given the flap and not obvious speakers? Or maybe they are just going for a more Switch look, which has a flap and the speakers blend in well... probably a lot more likely.

The only other bit of info given was releasing July 28th. Lets hope for the sake of everyone's sanity they make enough units...

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. Awen Blade

Awen Blade King of Bananas The Pit

Credit:
    AQ3D Update!!!! New Design Note!!! Crimson Circle will be seen in Ashfall Part 2... And There is a Big Chance That AShfall Part 2 Will be Release NEXT WEEK.. So Be Happy AQ3D players!!! check out more details here... Link: The Crimson Circle

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. Awen Blade

Credit:
    Reviving Dota2 Forums is really hard... :p especially when most members here are not Dota 2 Players xD... :p

AQW Updates!!! Nations let me hear your Voice!!!
    This weekend: Void Paladin
    Calling all members of the ArchFiend Army!
    If you vowed allegiance to Nulgath the ArchFiend, get ready to BATTLE because we've got a dark and deadly new reward for you! Created in honor of the ArchFiend by renowned armorcrafter, Bido, the Void Paladin set arrives this weekend and is only available for those who've been stockpiling their crafting resources.
    New Items are listed in the Design notes ... Check here for more Details.. :p Link: AQWorlds - Design Notes

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2017
  7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. wulilions

wulilions MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Dude v pumped for AQ3D new update except i have like no time to play since like v committed to studying UGH

9. Awen Blade

Credit:
    Just Play Again when you have time.. :p But OMFG!!! AQW Void Paladin Set!!! SO NICEEEEE!!! :p

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Awen Blade

Credit:
    After a Hardcore farming.. Already Got the Dual Void Katanas.. :p i feel so AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!! NEXT Void Paladin Armor and Void Light of Destiny... :p

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. Vect

Vect Insalubrious Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    playing minecraft with my sister, when night came i lured all the creepers to her house. :)

14. Vect

Credit:
    i m going down memory lane by playing Warcraft III: Reign Of Chaos Campaigns :)

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Aaddron

Credit:
    My misadventures with tech support continues, at least this time I didn't get screwed... *cough* ScamStation *cough* but still it's a reasonable issue and for whatever reason no one can figure it out. My first couple of contacts with Amazon for this issue were absolutely horrible, none of the reps knew what I was talking about and they all just seemed completely lost. I finally got a decent one that immediately started a ticket with the techs to get the ball rolling... well the techs couldn't find anything and suddenly we went from "we are working on it" to hey how about you just call in and get live support... then give me the generic customer support number.

This to me is insane, I tried so much myself to get this fixed. I gave them all the information I could. It seems pretty clear it's a back end issue and yet they wanna pawn me off to phone support where they won't be able to do anything but make another ticket for the tech support crew. It's so silly. I'll have to wait and see if they give me any other options, otherwise I'll just have to break down an call or just live with the issue.

I don't understand companies sometimes... I just don't understand why they can't hand a report to the techs, they look into it and if they need more info ask the customer... why waste time an money starting the process all over forcing me to call in to go through a bunch of crap I've already done. Who knows.

/rant

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Vect

Credit:
    playing warcraft made me download new rpg and survival maps, really hooked on warcraft rn :)
    gonna try downloading custom campaigns next.

19. Aaddron

Credit:
  20. Vect

Credit:
    The new alien swarm is out on steam :), can't wait for the download to finish.