1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    my exams over today :p

3. Aaddron

Credit:
    Too short for points but congrats!

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    Lots of sales going on right now but honestly, nothing really interests me at the moment. This year so far is looking pretty empty, top my list is probably Octopath and Smash... an even Smash, I'm not really a big fighting game fan. Maybe Mario Aces but not sold on it. Kingdom Hearts 3 and Shenmue 3 definitely interest me but neither are a lock for this year. Hoping E3 will fill out the releases.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. a

Credit:
    today i got my 2nd red dragon plate while doing my dailies :)
    and also met rex and subej in game.

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) Congrats!

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    GameStop is having a great special right now on console trade in's. Had a spare console and got a great cash price on it. Don't really like GameStop but in this case, it was a really fair deal. Also almost fell on the way, it's freakin snowing in April... an not just snow... ice! Just gotta love MI weather, it really can't make up its mind.

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Next F1 race is this weekend, pretty excited. The first race was pretty bad but this circuit should be better. They really need to work on the sport if they wanna grow it back to what it once was, it has some legit issues that can make it very boring for anyone but racing fans. That said, is really no other racing like it. What the cars can do is just crazy. Really hoping it'll be a good one.

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
    The F1 race was excellent, one of the best I've seen. Looking forward to another one this weekend. Got a great deal on Assassin's Creed Origins and it's pretty different than previous games. The controls are a bit much in my opinion but I really like what they've changed, it plays a lot better. It's kinda more of an Action RPG now. The world is absolutely gorgeous, fantastic graphics.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. a

Credit:
    last week i was sick with fever and vomiting. but now i feel better. thankyou mom for taking care of me and for giving me good food. love you mom <3

15. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) That sucks! Good to hear you are feeling better now.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Had to try a new med yesterday, holy guacamole... stuff had a serious kick. 0/10 would not recommend. ESPN has announced the rest of the F1 calendar will be broadcasted commercial free! It was a big issue the first race so it's a huge change for watchability. They are actually using Sky UK's feed and they don't have commercials so ESPN was cutting to commercial mid-sentence at times an you'd have no recap of what happened during break. It was an awful experience.

RuneScape announced a small price hike, it's not completely unreasonable but I don't really like it either. I don't feel they've done enough of the last 2 years I've subbed to justify a price increase. They really need to get it together with actually getting updates and new content out. They are so slow and this will only make people angrier when they miss deadlines. My other issue is they've been so heavy on the MTX and it doesn't seem like that's changing... I don't like the double dipping. Maybe this means they will back off the MTX a bit but I doubt it.

I guess all in all, it's only $1 a month... so it's not super crazy but when it's already widely believed they are underdelivering.. I'm not sure why they'd do this now.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Aaddron

Credit:
    Pistons season is over, it was a disappointing year overall by the results but also a pretty interesting year by what happened. I'm not sure where they go from here, they have some nice players and at least one good young prospect but they also have no cap room left, no draft picks and a major hole at SF. The coaches job is in question and he's also the president so they'd be two big holes to fill as well if they fire him. They should be better next year and should at least be fun to watch if not, still... it's been ages since they were last good and this doesn't feel like a sure thing at all. Tough.

19. Aaddron

Credit:
  20. Aaddron

Credit:
    God of War (2018) is getting crazy good reviews. It's times like these I wish I had a Playstation, Sony has a number of good exclusives. Unfortunately for me, I only like a few of them so buying a PS4 is really hard to justify and my previous history with them doesn't help much either. The thing that kinda amazes me is how well the PS4 has retained its pricing. They have very few console bundles and they don't last long when they do have them. PS4's are generally full price and on some places like Amazon you actually can't even buy one for MSRP. They did drop the price of PS4 slim to $299 but it's just crazy this far into the generation, it's this hard to find any real deals.

I just wish Spider-Man wasn't exclusive, that might be the one to push me over the edge.