1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

counterstrike forum dupes

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike' started by Mordekaiser, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosmiK

LosmiK Mr. LosmiK Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Relax, I have 300 hours and I am Gold Nova Master :D

2. CikaB

CikaB The Godfather Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Post reply here, with form i posted.

3. LosmiK

Credit:
    Since the launch of Operation Bloodhound, CS:GO players have been busy upgrading their Profile Ranks. What have you been fighting for? Find out below, along with adjustments to Overwatch, matchmaking, and commendations.

Service Medal

[​IMG]

You’ve made it this far, but there’s still a long way to go.

When you become a Global General (that’s Rank 40), you’ll be given the opportunity to reset your Profile Rank. In return, you’ll receive the 2015 Service Medal, an inspectable display item that will be visible wherever your avatar is shown.

Matchmaking

Are you experienced? Starting today, players will need a specific Profile Rank before they will have access to Competitive Matchmaking. Right now, Competitive Matchmaking will become available when you reach Private Rank 3. We’ll continue to evaluate this restriction over time.

Overwatch Out Of Beta

Serving the CS:GO Community just got a bit more rewarding. Overwatch Investigators now have an opportunity to gain an XP reward by submitting a sufficient number of accurate verdicts while participating in Overwatch.

When you have a reward available, you’ll be notified in the Main Menu. Collect your reward by completing matches and earning XP in any official game mode.

Also, if one or more players you reported for cheating receives a ban, you will receive a notification.

Commendable Performance

[​IMG]

Are you a natural leader? A great teacher? Just an all-around friendly player? In the scoreboard, you’ll find out who on your team has received the most commendations for each of those categories.

4. LosmiK

Credit:
    ESL ESEA Pro League Season 1 Finals

The top teams from Europe and North America are set to clash as the ESL ESEA Pro League reaches the end of its very first season.

The event kicks off Thursday July 2nd, with the first group stage match at 12:00 CEST, and culminates with the finals on July 5th. Attend the event live, or tune in to the Twitch.tv stream for coverage of the matches and more. Visit the ESL ESEA Pro League website for schedule, streams, and ticket information: ESL ESEA Pro League Season 1 Finals

ESL One Cologne 2015 Qualifier News

Offline regional qualifiers for ESL One Cologne 2015 are still a few weeks away, but we’ll start narrowing down the list of potential Challengers this weekend.

Open qualifiers will take place June 27th and 28th, determining four slots for the North American and European offline regional qualifiers.

Which teams will manage to battle their way to Cologne? Stay tuned to find out!

5. Adrian

Adrian Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Did you ask Ogreman for permission to make this group? You can't ask people to have 500+ hours when you yourself have not even met that requirement.

6. CikaB

Credit:
    Lol mate, why you copied that here without placing source ?

7. CikaB

Credit:

Yea i asked ogreman at first, and who saид i can't to place requirment for clan where i'm leader ? I won't invite bots in clan.

8. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    GameOgre branded clan would be ridiculous to have these requirements. Make a unbranded clan if you want specific requirements. No point to an official clan where actual members of GameOgre can't join, that's not the purpose of official clans.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
  9. CikaB

Credit:
    I asked Ogreman about name to use, not to it be offical GameOgre clan. I asked for name to when playing to promote forum. I won't to lost my nerves to play with silvers...So, if u want, go take GameOgre name and embarrass GameOgre name with these silvers...

10. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    There is a lot of debates about these two pistols P2000 and USP-S which is better and why... I am in that kind of debate as well, so I want to ask you guys - In your opinion, what is better pistol and why?

a) P2000
    [​IMG]
    Info about this pistol:
    - Magazine capacity : 13/52
    - Reload time : 2.2 seconds
    - Damage : 35
    - Accurate Range : 31 m
    - Armor Penetration : 50.5%

b) USP-S
    [​IMG]
    Info about this pistol:
    - Magazine capacity : 12/24
    - Reload time : 2.2 seconds
    - Damage : 35
    - Accurate Range : 29 m
    - Armor Penetration : 50.5%

Let's vote guys, and see what pistol is better! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
    Eh that's not what it's about at all, if you want to make a clan with requirements that's fine as long as it's not the official GameOgre clan as that one should be for everyone. Make a GameOgre Ranked or whatever. Stop acting like an elitist. You'll quickly find with an attitude like that no one will wanna play with you. It's also not the proper way to represent anything let alone this site.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
  12. CikaB

Credit:
    Okey, take name, take tag, add me on steam i will give you steam group and go play with silver, i won't lose nerves with them.

13. Garagos

Garagos Clubbed for Chat Rage

Credit:
    If I got that game from Ogre, I will try to join your clan one day :)

14. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  15. petar123123

petar123123 MMORPG Addict

Credit:
  16. CikaB

Credit:
    Go ask Aadron and that other guy, it's their clan.

17. CikaB

Credit:
    Depends on situation, USP-s For long and mid-range situations. P2000 for close and mid -range situations

18. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    I support P2000, since I am newbie even tho i had 150 hours, I still need to practice, and I am always for bigger clip amount. USP is all about trying to kill enemy with less amount of bullets, while with P2000 you can even spray with 1-2 magazines. :)

19. VersusLord

VersusLord BamBam

Credit:
    I prefer P2000 cuz its perfect when u throwing decoy

20. Aaddron

Credit:
    Aaddron* and no it's not. I'm trying to tell you that you can make your own "GameOgre" clan with crazy requirements but add something to the name or leave something open for a GameOgre members clan because this one is restricted to the point 99% of the members can't join even if they wanted too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.