1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Degony pre-beta mmorpg

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by degony, Sep 25, 2009.

1. degony

degony Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that the game we've been working on for almost a year has been pushed live.

Degony is a free browser based mmorpg aiming for realistic gameplay, tactics oriented and a lot of fun.
    The game is still in pre-beta, so there are a lot of things needed to be done.

Currently you can create a character, chat with people, navigate the map, make party, fight with creatures (PvE) and fight with other players (PvP).
    Soon we will add other needed features like guilds, trading, NPCs, crafting, markets, etc.

Join us and let us know what you think.

w w w . degony . c o m

2. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    did a whois on this site degony.com WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

uhm godaddy (hostgator) again... nothin to be seen... was registered on 12th of januari 2009, so if he doesn't lengthen it, his account will expire soon and you'll probably get a banner of hostgator when you visit the site in i'd say about 2 weeks from now

either hostgator is a very untrustworthy reseller host, or he (constantin a.k.a. degony) gave up, or the server is experiencing problems when i visited (which i kind of doubt judging from the error)