1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

End of One-and-Dones

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by ogreman, Apr 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    As has been told to everybody who has done this over the years, if you want any type of help etc you need to post here and be a part of the community. This one and done stuff simply does not work. If you can't spend time here, why should myself or anybody here do the same for you?

This goes for research papers, giveaways, site links, social media links, and even videos. In fact, made this official in giveaways yesterday, but this has been building for sometime. Help and goodies, at least from me, are for the ongoing community. Hate to say it that bluntly, but its all I have time for these days.

Please link this thread whenever needed for new members etc.

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, this does not just concern new members, but also older members who have not been here in months to years and then want a code as soon as they reappear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.