1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

GameOgre.com Forum: 6th Anniversary Party

Discussion in 'Ogres Hall' started by ogreman, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    GameOgre.com's Forum is now six years old:). That said, the community is celebrating in this thread. When the party starts (thread is open) you can post what you have like most about the forum over the years for forum points. The best posts will receive extra prizes:).

The party starts on Sunday:).

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, it is now official, GameOgre.com's forum is now six years old:).

3. doubllejump

doubllejump Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    well ppl are kind glad to help there are less spammers every day :) there are giveaways budget forum and other stuff.
    And i think ogreman is one kind man who awards ppl which deserve it :) thats all love you all ogre ppl

4. GoGlEfIrEiCeMaN

GoGlEfIrEiCeMaN Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    What i like the most are people on this forum.I been on many other ones and people were never nice like here and there are a lot of people how share the hobby of playing games thats what i like the most. :D

5. L0LChampz

L0LChampz Clubbed for being Neurotic The Pit

Credit:
    There is only one way to describe this forum in one word... AMAZING!
    I always knew what forums were, and I tried making an account on them but I would instantly get bored and just quit... They weren't interesting at all, and the community was commonly rude!
    I found this forum over SuperNatural, like most of us did from Balkan. He is a funny and popular streamer from Serbia, I am a fan of his as well :)
    When I came to check out the forum, I thought it was just one of those stupid forums that I saw a million times already...
    I went through some threads, posted a little and chatted.. I was surprised on how active and how nice the mods,owner and users were, there were quizzes,trivias and a lot of news on a bunch of games! It was awesome! :D
    I met a few awesome people over chat, and the mods and owner :)
    I started to be a little active on the forum. I posted some threads,played games (Triple Triad and the Arcade games) I was surprised that there were so many tournaments too!
    This forum is awesome, the first one I am actually active on... It deserves to be the most famous forum in the world!

6 years... Wow, that is a really long time... I hope the forum stays for another 1000000 years!
    All I have to say now is:
    HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY GAMEOGRE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
  6. Vinston

Vinston Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I'm not here long enough to say anything but from what i saw since i registered u are the best game forum I've ever been to.Community is great,people are friendly,i can always discuss about games i play with other people,its great.You organize some tournaments which i really appreciate.Moderators are very good,friendly and helpful despite a lot of new member which post where they shouldn't,they do their job very responsibly.
    One thing which i really liked is Ogreman's attitude toward his forum,he is online every day,he talk with his members,he is not supercilious.He has qualities of leader,in his eyes we are all members whether we are new ogre or royal ogre.Because of his behavior i liked this forum very much.
    So all things considered this forum is very great,i really enjoy spending my free time her,and i learn a lot.Hope u will continue developing and that u will become a very big community or shall i say we will become even bigger community.
    Happy anniversary GameOgre <3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  7. savicaa

savicaa Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I would like to tell this forum is .. AWESOME!
    Im really happy that im 1 piece of it :)
    Also i would like to say that best people are on GAMEOGRE!
    The best forum in the world , people are so positive :)
    HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY GAMEOGRE!
    GAMEOGRE BE ALIVE FOR 50 YEARS , LESS!
    :)

8. EraserHouse

EraserHouse The master of shadows Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Even though i have been for a short amount of time I can say that the forum is one of the best forums i have been on. I was and am a member of a couple forums (most of them were Balkan forums) between all those forums this one has the best community but the forum design could be a bit better :D nevertheless keep up with the great work and happy 6th year anniversary!! :)

9. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    6 years, over half a decade. Lots have happened over the years, this is definitely not the same place it was 6 years ago. It's hasn't been for the better or for the worse, it's different and that's ok. I've invested a lot of time into this website and forum over the years and sitting here now looking back I can honestly say I do not regret the investment.

To Ogreman I say thank you for taking a chance on me all them years ago, it's been a great experience. I've learned so much over the years and I honestly don't know what I'd be doing today if you didn't. Thank you very much for that, it's definitely been the gift that keeps on giving. :)

To our long time members, those here and gone I say you guys and gals are awesome, some of the best people I've met. This Forum might not be here today without the excellent foundation you helped build. It's been a pleasure hanging out with all you. :)

And to our New Members I say welcome! Follow the rules, be respectful of your fellow members and help us grow. Everyone is new once and we hope you all will grow into respectable long time members. :)

Thanks again everyone, here's to many more years. :)

10. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    What I love about this forum is competivity between players. At gameogre fest, arcade games, and now will be at LoL tournament. It all makes me really happy and I am never bored. Many people are here with which I can discuss and ask if I don't understand something. Everyone is really helpfull and it's lot's of fun reading other comments about varius games. I also like doing reviews on games. Ogreman and MODS are frequently online and ready to help when I have a problem. There are also many Trivias. Well thats all from me, I hope I will keep up the pace with all of this posts. LONG LIVE GAMEOGRE! :D

11. FrendlyLeBlanc

FrendlyLeBlanc King of Shadows and Rockets The Pit

Credit:
  12. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I'm new on this forum, and cant belive this is 6-years-old forum, so happy birthday :D

13. NIRVANA101

NIRVANA101 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I would like to tell this forum is .. AWESOME!
    Im really happy that im 1 piece of it
    Also i would like to say that best people are on GAMEOGRE!

14. Welcomerik

Welcomerik MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  15. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Some great posts here so far:). Points on the way. Giving out points on an effort scale this time.

16. Someonex2000

Someonex2000 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I'm not here for so long but I like the site a lot, not only because it was something I could get, but there are a lot of good people that are texting.there have a lot of competition and a lot of fun that makes the site even better and intresting.Happy birthday GAMEOGRE :)

17. usbjaj

usbjaj DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Thats great i'm new in this community and i already feel like i'm part of something big :D

18. SeNiKs01

SeNiKs01 Clubbed

Credit:
    I did not know this forum have been 6 years old. I see there's a lot to live like Mordekaiser, supernatural, Darkboy, hack10. They deserved awards especially Supernatural, which brought me to this forum which is so cool and fun. I did not come for RP than I have come to help the people of Lol's, wow's and World Of Tanks.Lucky,And Happy New Birthday xD And For Me For You And For Us.I Love Forum Verry much And This Friends On The Forum.The Aadron Is Verry Active I Dont Believe It , He Is The Best Activiter And Moderator On The World. The Best Streamer On The World Ofc Is Super Natural :+. He Have The Best Videos On The World,But The Best Forum On The World IS GameOgre. The Best Admin Is Of Course OgreMan.Happy Birthday To You , Happy Birthday To You , Happy Birthday Dear Forum GameOgre, Happy Birthday To You := :rifle:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  19. CheesBurger

CheesBurger LoL Master Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Well a few words that id like to say are :) :
    Best forum even know there are still spammers xD.
    The hosts are great nice topics.Alot of threads posts i love it here.New ogres comming everyday (i hope not the spammers new account).Giveaways are amazing even tho i dont take anything :D.Fair and good moderators admins.Nice contests u cant be bored here :D.
    I would just say even tho there are not much themes i love the default and all should stick with it cuz it was the first theme here after all !
    Happy birthat gameogreforum have 100 more years of being active !

20. Noblesse

Noblesse Clubbed For Copying Reviews

Credit:
    I have been part and moderator of many forums, group chats and community-based sites and more so i have experience in this kind of things, but i can say for sure that this is one of my favorites :)
    I am part of this community for short time but i love it for now, people are polite, there are not many spams, you can find anything you need here answered or you can ask it if not.
    All in all it's the perfect place for gamers, just like me hh' but also for those who only want to hang around and gaining knowledge of many things in many different fields.
    I like the system&moderators who are almost always around and taking care of forums.

So i can't say anything more since i still have to learn but i'm sure of the things above,
    Happy anniversary, i hope we have many more and wish you all the best
    ~Noblesse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.