1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

GameOgre.com Forum Dozen Years Old!

Discussion in 'Game News' started by ogreman, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Didn't do much this year for the forum birthday due to all the craziness these days, but did want to just announce it:). Thanks to everybody who helped over the years!

2. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Happy Birthday to this forum and greetings to all the beautiful community members. Stay safe and well !

xOwl and Chai like this.
  3. Chai

Chai Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Happy belated Anniversary to the GameOgre forums! I'm glad to get to know a couple of forum members, especially the ones who also play AQ3D. :D

xOwl and Xctroy like this.
  4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Never would've imagined a pandemic would be part of it. It's been a long time, with lots of great people over the years. I feel the forums have been lucky to always somehow manage to have a good group of members. The individuals change, the interests change, the topics change etc etc but it's always somehow been a good group.

Thank you to everyone active today and all those who've participated over the years. :)

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Well said, Aaddron:).

6. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Beautiful. I'm also genuinely glad that I could be a part of this community and have such warm healthy company. Hope to be with this forum for a long nice time :D

Aaddron likes this.
  7. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    12 years already? Where does that time go? I don't regret stumbling upon these forums and getting to be part of the community here because this has been an experience to me and as well as to many others. I did want to get into forums and I suppose GameOgre Forums achieved that which I am glad for.

I have been a member here for almost 3 years now and it all started me taking part in a giveaway to becoming a regular member here. I have seen many new members come and go and witnessed members getting promoted and some even also becoming regular members! We are still going and this global epidemic is not going to stop us! Let's raise our clubs for this anniversary!

ogreman and Aaddron like this.